The rules and procedure of return
No replies to this topic
Posted 19 April 2016 - 17:21
For any attempts to deceive administration, even unsuccessfully, you will be punished with permanent ban.
Making application in event of loss:
1. Name of the character, account and the server, where loss have happened: Normal, Castle Siege, or VIP.
2. Origin of lost items: Bought by yourself in SMS shop / Bought by someone else in SMS shop / obtained in game process.
3. Date and time of loss (as accurately as possible, it will accelerate recovery process).
4. How items have disappeared.
5. In details about lost items: upgrade level, options, and exact place where they were before the loss.
6. Was the Safety Mode is activated?
If you follow this application correctly, it will accelerate investigation and increase the chance to recover your items.
Note: If you have lost anything after teleporting between locations, you must remove all the items from the character's body, clean the Personal Store (shop), and clean the inventory (you can shift all items to the vault). The character at the time of recovery must be offline.
Loss is processed only if:
1. If the loss was caused by the fault of server, or you have been hacked.
2. In case of hacking the commission of 30% from the value of lost items will be applied (at least 300PP, maximum 6000PP).
3. All applications not complying with the rules will be closed. Create an application if only you agree with terms and conditions.
The recovery of loss is not processed, if:
1. If you gave access to your account to any third party.
2. If someone deceived you in game while trading, didn’t gave you what you wanted, or didn’t gave enough.
3. If you have been robbed, and safety mode was disabled.
4. If someone deceived you at the web-market.
5. If you planned to sell/buy something to a person, but someone else have bought it.
6. If you gave your items for someone to use, but they haven't returned them.
7. If you bought account with the e-mail, and then the previous owner of the e-mail recovered the password together with the game account.
8. If you are trying to contact customer support by Skype in connection with loss, but there is no application at the forum.
We may consider to process the application which does not conform to one or more of the rules, but in this case a commission of 30% from the value of lost items will be applied (at least 300PP, maximum 6000PP).
Details of recovery with the commission:
1. Contribution of the % will be from a value the items were purchased (price in sms shop).
2. If you have been robbed, and you agree with the policy of recovery and are willing to compensate % of the total value of lost items, add to your application: "I am willing to compensate % of the value"
3. If the items were obtained in the game process, administration will set the value of the items, depending on the complexity of the application and type of the items.
4. The amount of compensation for the stolen character will vary depending on the number of resets, grand resets and type of items equipped.
5. If you are willing to compensate % of the total value of lost items, add it as a 7th paragraph in your application. (See paragraph 2 in details of recovery with commission).
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users