You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  1. Игровые сервера

1. 661494

1. 16922

1. 757

• Сомневаюсь что вам это поможет 
    • greezly 75 рес взял https://mu.bless.gs/index.php?page=market&id=71234
    • Какое большенство ? 38 человек ? У меня бля в клане почти столька людей сколька там лайков . 
    • It is sad to see the reality of this community, some people/guild have too much influence  We already know that only 12zen is forgiven and they invent rules to not give a ban like the shit that doesn't do dmg, it doesn't deserve a ban or work programs to cover up something 😜 ava7anche Grand Master Cheating software 11.12.2023 10:24 @BeL4eNaK@Ivan Nebraska same 2.1,one gets ban but the other doesn't, strange 🤔    
    • Ребят, поскольку последний пункт добило аж 5 человек + мой твин 😄 и у меня нет возможности системно посмотреть, кто сделал рес первым, то я выбрал первого человека, кто связался со мной. В дискорде это был рокстеди, поэтому без обид. Зипперс, сплинтер - поставьте шмотки по 195 грязи. С остальными расплачусь, расплатился через дискорд. Cписок аккаунтов, которые получили от меня бонусы. zipzipers         bless326         artjom0021        chun777        rocksteady         qqvegas        team011         de-light  vegasvv11 refvegas1 iiss1123 + мои 3 твина 😄 // С этого момента я буду выплачивать только бонусы с первых двух столбцов (системные бонусы которые приходят мне за Вас).     Eng version   Guys, I've already closed my barker achievement and that means that I will pay only the bonuses from the first 2 columns (check screenshot). You still can count on these bonuses and inform me and I will transfer them to you (for instance, i still transfer 70 dirty and 195 bonuses dirty for reaching 75 and 95 res).      
  • Topics

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts