Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Type-R

Can't run the game? Look here!

problem #1: launcher doesn't start or error messages occur

most likely you don't have microsoft net framework 3.5 or higher. you can download it here.
we also recommend you to check whether your antivirus did not damage game files. delete it or add game folder to exclusions and reinstall the client.
please read carefully the following guide and add game folder to windows defender exclusions.
if nothing helps, you will be able to run the game from main.exe, the only thing that will not work is window minimizing.

problem #2: play button doesn't activate.

b032c1cc569200034ff86e2abb23921e.jpg

you need to download the latest update patcher and extract it to the game folder, replacing all required files.

problem #3: mix.bmd file not found

9c465ae71f013aa91ab77b5b4d4aa84f.jpg

most likely, you have extracted the latest update patcher into the wrong folder and trying to run the game from there. make sure you are running play.exe or main.exe from the full game folder.

problem #4: install the latest graphics card driver

4889d701a3b8ea87c235e1fc38e32f50.jpg

just update your graphics card driver to the latest version. if that doesn't help, turn off antialiasing in the launcher settings.

problem #5: game client crashes after selecting character

you need to update your graphics card driver to the latest version. also, you can try running the game without launcher, but straight with main.exe file, then it should work.

problem #6: no more characters can be created

87f41f627f7cc758a7345753fc43a861.jpg

your characters are displayed on the website, but can't see them in game.
it means, that you have typed your account using wrong letter case. for example, i receive the following message, when i enter "bel4enak" instead of "bel4enak". those are two different accounts.
letter case in your account is saved when you enter the game for the first time and create a character. for example, when entered the game for the first time, i typed my account as "bel4enak" and created a character there. that means from now on i will need to always type "bel4enak" when entering my account.
if you forgot which letters in your account are lower case or upper case, feel free and contact administration through questions section.

problem #7: launcher has failed connection to the update server.

f5188cf9fab4f4bb98f6eb911ab333b6.jpg

you need to download the latest update patcher.  extract it to the game folder, replacing all required files. if that doesn't help, make sure you don't have a firewall that might block an internet connection.

problem #8: game client freezes or crashes after launch

make sure that the game client is installed on the same disk as your windows system, usually it is "disc c:". it's recommend to use standard path when installing game client: "с:\games\bless bless universe"

problem #9: game window closes after entering login and password (or the second it launches)

set the following settings in launcher: Fog - on

problem #10: game window closes after entering login and password

make sure in your internet explorer work offline mode is disabled:

if you have version 9:
in the internet explorer 9 window press f10 of the keyboard to enable menu bar -> press "file", then - "work offline" -> make sure "work offline" option is disabled - there is no check mark opposite to it.

if you have version 11:
in the internet explorer 11 window press gear icon "service" and choose "internet options" -> browser settings window will open - go to "advanced" and press settings reset button - "reset..."

problem #11: during the load displays following error: "error data/world/encterain 74.obj file corrupted"

add game folder to exclusions of your antivirus, especially at windows defender. full guide on how to do that.

or the short version of the guide: windows settings -> update & security -> windows security -> virus & thread protection -> virus & thread protection settings. at the bottom there will be "exclusions" and there you have to press "add or remove exclusions".

choose game folder and extract patcher into it.

problem #12: after starting the launcher, it shows: can't reach this page and changes its appearance.

5420cd0f04c7f3c5104b8b80f084f5c0.jpg

our launcher happens to conflict with other Bless Universe launchers.
delete all the extraneous bless universe launchers from your pc. download patcher and extract it to the game folder, replacing game files.

problem #13: when teleporting to devias, game crashes, and it keeps crashing when you try to enter with that character (for weak pc)

go to the root folder of the game, for example: "c:\games\bless universe". open data folder. in it, find and delete object3 folder. download this archive. extract it to the data folder. at the end, you should have a new object3 folder with files from archive.

problem #14: after you choose the server, the game writes: you are disconnected from the server.

disconnect could mean that your or your company's ports are closed. check for their availability.

additional tips:

- always run your client with administrator rights.
- new client does not support avanta and elite clickers, so work with launched clickers is not guaranteed.
- our game client runs perfectly on clean windows 7, 8 or 10 operating systems.
- some old nvidia graphics cards might have some issues supporting antialiasing feature, so turn off this parameter, until we find the solution of the problem.
- antivirus avast, avg and bitdefender are not compatible with our game client. we recommend using microsoft security essentials.

• Like 1

ERROR: Data/world74/EncTerrain74.onj file corrupted

help

Add game folder to exclusions of your antivirus, especially at Windows Defender.

Windows settings -> Update & Security -> Windows security -> Virus & thread protection -> Virus & thread protection settings. At the bottom there will be "Exclusions" and there you have to press "Add or remove exclusions". Choose game folder and reinstall Patcher.

переустановтил игру + новый патчь файлы которые нелюбит антивирус добавил в исключение и серовно эта проблема : Data/world74/EncTerrain74.onj file corrupted

Псц 21 век на дворе нельзя этот постояный геморой вылечить както чтоли? ))

переустановтил игру + новый патчь файлы которые нелюбит антивирус добавил в исключение и серовно эта проблема : Data/world74/EncTerrain74.onj file corrupted

Псц 21 век на дворе нельзя этот постояный геморой вылечить както чтоли? ))

создай новую папку, добавь эту папку в исключение, качай новый клиент ещё раз(желательно в ту же папку) и установи там

у меня сработало)

help me. i am from azerbaijan komey eliyin mene nece oynuyum men bu oyunu

help me. i am from azerbaijan komey eliyin mene nece oynuyum men bu oyunu

i don't understand nothing besides that you are from Azerbaijan(

hello, first error message.wtf ,secound jewelOfHarmonyOption.bmd&&JewelOfHarmonySmelt.bmd file not found

pls help me i off all my system antivirus and do everything with the construction

Edited by motorola16

hello, first error message.wtf ,secound jewelOfHarmonyOption.bmd&&JewelOfHarmonySmelt.bmd file not found

pls help me i off all my system antivirus and do everything with the construction

Please remove the old client, download the new client and install it.

On 7/20/2020 at 8:15 PM, cisins1 said:

https://youtu.be/AVturd7KW64

help plzz

dc: Ricis#1154

5 hours ago, eldor1274 said:

having the same issue this guy does https://youtu.be/AVturd7KW64 how do you fix

Please try to launch the game from main.exe in the root folder of the game (for example: C:\Games\Bless Universe)
If you don't even have such file, please add the game folder to exclusions

Problem #9: Game window closes after entering login and password (or the second it launches)

Set the following settings in launcher: Fog - on, Glow - off.

Even with those options window is closed a second after appear....what to do?

ey my launcher is failing when attemping to connect with the update server. i know its my internet connection because i tried with my phone's internet and work well. im looking in the firewall and letting the mu connects but nothing works. any help?

On 11/7/2020 at 12:19 AM, fesci said:

ey my launcher is failing when attemping to connect with the update server. i know its my internet connection because i tried with my phone's internet and work well. im looking in the firewall and letting the mu connects but nothing works. any help?

Try to use pingzapper or VPN, something with your internet provider

4 hours ago, grubiqn said:

No answer to my question?Great server ...

If you have tried mentioned solutions from this topic and they didn't help, we can only ask you to install TeamViewer, write to my pm so we can check directly

error: data/world74/encterrain74.onj file corrupted 

- same error over and over again. i already put this on exclusions and turned off my anti - virus. same error i had no problem before i didn't even put Bless Universe on exclusions and i didn't turn off my anti - virus but i was playing fine for the last couple of months around 9months roughly. did you change something? need help.

• Like 1

on 1/30/2021 at 6:02 am, racecar08 said:

error: data/world74/encterrain74.onj file corrupted 

- same error over and over again. i already put this on exclusions and turned off my anti - virus. same error i had no problem before i didn't even put Bless Universe on exclusions and i didn't turn off my anti - virus but i was playing fine for the last couple of months around 9months roughly. did you change something? need help.

corrupted file issue arises, when antivirus or windows defender deletes game files. also, try to launch game client with administration rights