Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
degus3

Pet Rudolf bug?

Hi,

Ive just noticed that Rudolf not taking zen from the ground in Party - for exaple. Party 3ppl  -- 2 of them kills moobs - 3rd character is a EE which he just stay and do buffs (all 2 party members have Rudolfs) but only 2 keeps picking zen. Elf's rudolf dont take any zen from the groud... could we fix it?

I think you need to have the last hit on the mob for your rudolph to pickup the zen? Maybe thats why your EE is not getting zen as shes buffing not attacking? Could be wrong idk

6 hours ago, DocStrange said:

I think you need to have the last hit on the mob for your rudolph to pickup the zen? Maybe thats why your EE is not getting zen as shes buffing not attacking? Could be wrong idk

thats not possible, the whole idea of EE it is a non attacking character. even if i can do buffs and use skills as a damage, i will deacrease amount of zen dropping from moob. I know that rudolf is picking only around 70% of all dropped zens, thats why i was hoping to leave additionally EE with rudolf as extra picker. But like you've said i have to do a last hit (like with quest)

1 hour ago, Dimania__ said:

you need to make damage to take zen

EE not doing damage if you using autoclicker as buffer. i was almost sure that the whole purpose of rudolf (panda) is to picking all zen from party (or if solo)