Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Nebraska

[20.03.2021] - Easy start for new players – Master

Master has been working stably for already more than three years and on the 2021 year, after several successful merges, yesterday, Master broke the absolute online record for the whole server history. Due to that, we launch a promotion for beginners, to attract even more players to our classic x1 server!

All the new characters, when created, receive +25% to experience and 2000 additional stats, which will slowly decrease up to 10 reset. And because of our simplified reset system, the first 5 resets can be done before 400 level. The system is dynamic and every few days level, required to make a reset will be slowly decreased. Now the first reset can be done on the shocking 240 level!

And the most precious for the guys, that arrived from Destiny, experience on the last reset was increased to 20%.

Also, a one-time discount to the VIP account was added to the Master server – if you newer bought VIP, the first purchase will cost you 300 bonuses instead of 500 for 30 days.

Call your friends and do not forget to use the referral reward system. You can get your referral link when you log in to your account on the website.

When your referral withdraws donate bonuses to the server, you and your referral will get an additional +10% from the transfer amount, but not more than 500 bonuses from a person. You can track how many bonuses you received from each referral on the website referrals section.

Also, we would like to announce, that reset requirements to get referral rewards will be increased. Instead of 2, 4, and 6 reset, there will be 3, 5, and 7 reset. You probably already noticed, that the most of the server online is AFK referral farms, and due to the fact that simplified reset system greatly lowered rewards receive requirements, this earning method became too popular. We have to keep in mind, that the referral system was created to attract and help new players, and not for the farming of the old ones.

Update: on the main server, new VIP arenas are added for VIP account owners. You can get there, using commands /viparena 1, /viparena 2 and viparena 3.

"Instead of 2, 4, and 6 reset, there will be 3, 5, and 7 reset"
I don't see how this is gonna change anything at all. People with referal accounts will just keep them for a bit more...and that's it. What's  the whole point of this if not for people to actually keep their own referal accounts for even longer periods of time in the game?

Hi, how do you plan to organize this change from 2,4,6 reset to 3,5,7? When it would start and does it include all players or only  recently created reffs?
I have few reffs at  5 reset 380-385  level and I work on them for few months, cause 5 reset has decreased exp. If you change  it from 6 to 7 in 1 day then it sounds cruel to me. Some time delay in this change to let people end  resets would be nice, or make like  3-4-6 or 3-5-6 resets for first month, then 3-5-7. Some people who are really close with levels, would like to have a chance to end it on old rules

After 4-5 hours server is still full of course. We cant even play like we used to. Also , the achievement receive referal reward 25 times sounds very cruel now with 3/5/7 reward system especially when the guys from Destiny closed that achievement with less rewards. 

Edited by omorfoulis
  • Sad 1

On 3/20/2021 at 3:09 PM, shefchenko said:

"Instead of 2, 4, and 6 reset, there will be 3, 5, and 7 reset"
I don't see how this is gonna change anything at all. People with referal accounts will just keep them for a bit more...and that's it. What's  the whole point of this if not for people to actually keep their own referal accounts for even longer periods of time in the game?

think same, i mean : it will take only more time, but everyone Will create same his own refs, like now, no reason to up to 3/5/7 rr

On 3/20/2021 at 12:33 PM, omorfoulis said:

Well , I cant see the easy start for the new players if they cant even log in. Server was full many times even before the merge. 

image.png

About the limit. We've made it bigger on Saturday. Shouldn't be a problem for now

I made today 5x400, 3 reffs 5x395, instead of answear or understand players, you changed rules with no time to end what we started. 6 th res for which I was working few months now gives me nothing, I lost bons. What's the most weird, now I need play more with reffs than I planned, so its excatly opposite to your plan- decreasing  reffs number. You should have let people end their 5 reset players and make change only for new characters or make delay so people would change their plans. As I told you before, you could make for example 3/5/6 for 1 month. I don't like your changes.

So...I've been trying to make a 6th reset on my MG to get bonus for 2 weeks, but now I won't get bonus until my 7th reset? WTF IS THIS?!? Thanks a lot, admins....