Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
katsuu

Merge

Hi, seems the x100 & x500 players are getting down, how about we merge this 2 server? What do you guys think?

Hello.

Yeah, this will eventually happen but I wouldn't expect it before late Autumn or maybe the end of the year. Summer time is an awful indicator when it comes to server viability, most servers would be half empty no matter what. And, who knows, maybe this covid situation will get out of hand again by October/November which would result to lockdowns and/or more downtime for people -> more time to waste on a game -> full servers again.

As it stands, I see no reason for a merge yet - don't forget that both servers are relatively young (x500 is what ? 7-8 months old ? give it a full year).

What would be more interesting for me would be whether we get the new Luxor features at some point (eg. new maps). I think I read somewhere that the servers are compatible. Could some admin please provide some info on the matter ? Thank you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aldus said:

Hello.

Yeah, this will eventually happen but I wouldn't expect it before late Autumn or maybe the end of the year. Summer time is an awful indicator when it comes to server viability, most servers would be half empty no matter what. And, who knows, maybe this covid situation will get out of hand again by October/November which would result to lockdowns and/or more downtime for people -> more time to waste on a game -> full servers again.

As it stands, I see no reason for a merge yet - don't forget that both servers are relatively young (x500 is what ? 7-8 months old ? give it a full year).

What would be more interesting for me would be whether we get the new Luxor features at some point (eg. new maps). I think I read somewhere that the servers are compatible. Could some admin please provide some info on the matter ? Thank you.

This is also a good idea, like new maps/events.