Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
kguzunov

Wizardy dmg not affected from Greatsword of Atlantis

It seems that Greatsword of Atlantis +13 that gives 146% increased wizardy damage does not give the additional damage when equipped.

One photo is with Sword of Dancer that gives 125% increased wizardy damage, that is working fine, the other is with Greatsword that should give more wizardy damage, however gives 0%.

1.png

2.png

It seems I do a bit more damage, that would reflect from me having 125% vs 146% rise wizardry damage. So that would probably mean It is indeed only a visual bug.

However I was expecting a bit more damage, since I am wielding a 2h sword(40% increased damage) vs a 1h sword.

I did some additional testing on the worm with skill "flame" and these are the results:

No weapon & No Satan - 22560 exc dmg

1h sword 125%dmg & No Satan- 53000 exc dmg (2.35x damage compared to no weapon)

2h sword 146%dmg & No Satan - 59000 exc dmg(2.62x damage compared to no weapon)

2h sword 146%dmg & Satan - 73600 exc dmg(1.25x damage compared to no satan, 2h weapon)

Having these calculations in mind it seems that the 25% damage from satan is being taken into account, but not the 2h 40% damage buff MG's are supposed to get?

Thanks

2 minutes ago, kguzunov said:

It seems I do a bit more damage, that would reflect from me having 125% vs 146% rise wizardry damage. So that would probably mean It is indeed only a visual bug.

However I was expecting a bit more damage, since I am wielding a 2h sword(40% increased damage) vs a 1h sword.

I did some additional testing on the worm with skill "flame" and these are the results:

No weapon & No Satan - 22560 exc dmg

1h sword 125%dmg & No Satan- 53000 exc dmg (2.35x damage compared to no weapon)

2h sword 146%dmg & No Satan - 59000 exc dmg(2.62x damage compared to no weapon)

2h sword 146%dmg & Satan - 73600 exc dmg(1.25x damage compared to no satan, 2h weapon)

Having these calculations in mind it seems that the 25% damage from satan is being taken into account, but not the 2h 40% damage buff MG's are supposed to get?

Thanks

If I recall correctly Anc Buff Two-Handed Sword MG:    +40% increased damage  - it applies on physical damage like Twisting Slash or Power Slash.
If you want to have Anc Two Handed Buff for Evil Spirits for example you need to use Staffs and it will be Two-Handed Staff MG:    +25% increased damage

I understand,

I guess then the wording is a bit misleading. Since swords for mg give wiz dmg%, would you consider also updating the buff to give 25% wiz dmg with swords, not only 2h staffs?

21 minutes ago, kguzunov said:

I understand,

I guess then the wording is a bit misleading. Since swords for mg give wiz dmg%, would you consider also updating the buff to give 25% wiz dmg with swords, not only 2h staffs?

Probably we should specify it in the description. 
No, it will stay like this, so Staffs would be needed if MG wants to go full magic.