Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Type-R

Can't run the game? Look here!

on 1/30/2021 at 12:02 am, racecar08 said:

error: data/world74/encterrain74.onj file corrupted 

- same error over and over again. i already put this on exclusions and turned off my anti - virus. same error i had no problem before i didn't even put Bless Universe on exclusions and i didn't turn off my anti - virus but i was playing fine for the last couple of months around 9months roughly. did you change something? need help.

i have the same error, i uninstall all game and re-install and play 1 time, but later when i disconnect and back to conect, the error coming back, wtf ivan just fix that dude! i have many months playing and is first time that happend to me... is a updated error, check that file dude

• Like 1

On 2/2/2021 at 10:51 PM, xeliezerx said:

I have the same error, I uninstall all game and re-install and play 1 time, but later when I disconnect and back to conect, the error coming back, wtf IVAN just fix that dude! I have many months playing and is first time that happend to me... Is a updated error, check that file dude

Just follow this guide to add the game folder to exclusions and the reinstall it

After starting game occurs error saying there are missing files about jewel of harmony. Donwloading patcher and replacing files in games folder does not help.

14 hours ago, rustyhp said:

After starting game occurs error saying there are missing files about jewel of harmony. Donwloading patcher and replacing files in games folder does not help.

Try to download full client. I had same issues with this. And dont forget to !!!add game folder as exception first!!! in Windows Defender options.

Edited by qlime

On 2/2/2021 at 8:51 PM, xeliezerx said:

I have the same error, I uninstall all game and re-install and play 1 time, but later when I disconnect and back to conect, the error coming back, wtf IVAN just fix that dude! I have many months playing and is first time that happend to me... Is a updated error, check that file dude

Read this, I gave some explanation. ? 

Edited by mammus

On 2/6/2021 at 9:42 PM, qlime said:

Try to download full client. I had same issues with this. And dont forget to !!!add game folder as exception first!!! in Windows Defender options.

Nice, thank you.

11 minutes ago, gremlins77 said:

cant download the net.framework 3,5 i got windows 10 pro i dont know why i cant download it!

a) Press “Windows Logo” + “R” keys on the keyboard.

b) Type “appwiz.cpl” in the “Run” command box and press “ENTER”.

c) In the “Programs and Features” window, click on the link “Turn Windows features on or off”.

d) Check if the “.NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)” option is available in it.

e) If yes, then enable it and then click on “OK”.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pvcongls said:

trying to click play, then disconect

Try to update your game client via Patcher. And then launch the game from main.exe.

20 hours ago, Ivan Nebraska said:

Try to update your game client via Patcher. And then launch the game from main.exe.

i did it, but no change happen, lauch main or play still disconect ?

same error...i remove old client and install new... same error

same error below

hello, first error message.wtf ,secound jewelOfHarmonyOption.bmd&&JewelOfHarmonySmelt.bmd file not found

Game won't start after hitting "Play" in the launcher. The Launcher closes and nothing happens. Launcher is still running in the background but the game isn't starting. I Have NET Framework installed and the game is up to date...

22 часа назад, nikuca сказал:

Game won't start after hitting "Play" in the launcher. The Launcher closes and nothing happens. Launcher is still running in the background but the game isn't starting. I Have NET Framework installed and the game is up to date...

Check it

On 6/16/2021 at 1:45 PM, poochee said:

same error...i remove old client and install new... same error

same error below

hello, first error message.wtf ,secound jewelOfHarmonyOption.bmd&&JewelOfHarmonySmelt.bmd file not found

Turn off Windows defender and Antivirus, then add game to exclusions. This error means something is deleting game files.

When trying to connect It seems I dont have any issues with the launcher, however once on server select screen if I select a server the game stops midway selecting a server and disconnects me in like 30 seconds or so.image.png.0254580b117d2800928272c64db85464.png

On 8/15/2021 at 12:33 PM, kguzunov said:

When trying to connect It seems I dont have any issues with the launcher, however once on server select screen if I select a server the game stops midway selecting a server and disconnects me in like 30 seconds or so.image.png.0254580b117d2800928272c64db85464.png

Try the following solutions. Also, try to launch the game client with administrator rights.

Problem #8: Game Client freezes or crashes after launch

Make sure that the game client is installed on the same disk as your Windows System, usually it is "Disc C:". It's recommend to use standard path when installing game client: "С:\Games\Bless Bless Universe"

Problem #9: Game window closes after entering login and password (or the second it launches)

Set the following settings in launcher: Fog - on, Glow - off.

Problem #10: Game window closes after entering login and password

Make sure in your Internet Explorer Work offline mode is disabled:

If you have version 9:
In the Internet Explorer 9 window press F10 of the keyboard to enable menu bar -> Press "File", then - "Work offline" -> Make sure "Work offline" option is disabled - there is no check mark opposite to it.

If you have version 11:
In the Internet Explorer 11 window press gear icon "Service" and choose "Internet options" -> Browser settings window will open - go to "Advanced" and press settings reset button - "Reset..."

On 7/27/2021 at 10:02 AM, Ivan Nebraska said:

Turn off Windows defender and Antivirus, then add game to exclusions. This error means something is deleting game files.

I created a new clean folder. Put it on exclusion. Then installed a brand new game in that folder and it still didn't work. I even download patcher files and replaced them in the same folder and I still get the message.wtf error as well. There are two launchers, the blue ran an update and completed and still gave the error also. No hope ?

Also, I was wondering what season is your client MU?

I also might be able to help you guys as well. I am an Electrical Engineer though not an expert in software ?

On 8/28/2021 at 10:25 AM, hhibabycut said:

I created a new clean folder. Put it on exclusion. Then installed a brand new game in that folder and it still didn't work. I even download patcher files and replaced them in the same folder and I still get the message.wtf error as well. There are two launchers, the blue ran an update and completed and still gave the error also. No hope ?

Also, I was wondering what season is your client MU?

I also might be able to help you guys as well. I am an Electrical Engineer though not an expert in software ?

Do you have other antiviruses installed on your PC by any chance?