Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Type-R

Can't run the game? Look here!

You are correct. I do have McAfee. I checked McAfee and it seems it block 1 download but I downloaded the files from your site though. Perhaps it blocked 1 tiny file within the large files from your site thinking that it is virus?

I also double checked where I have the extracted game files as well and checked the quarantined folder in McAfee and I think there is nothing there. No file that is in quarantined. 

I also see wz_zb.dll in the folder as well.

I really like this server because of its high population, stability, and great support as well. I do not want to try to play any other server etc..

11 hours ago, hhibabycut said:

You are correct. I do have McAfee. I checked McAfee and it seems it block 1 download but I downloaded the files from your site though. Perhaps it blocked 1 tiny file within the large files from your site thinking that it is virus?

I also double checked where I have the extracted game files as well and checked the quarantined folder in McAfee and I think there is nothing there. No file that is in quarantined. 

I also see wz_zb.dll in the folder as well.

I really like this server because of its high population, stability, and great support as well. I do not want to try to play any other server etc..

Add game folder to McAffe exclusions or better completely delete it and reinstall the game (to Windows defender excluded folder) 

On 8/31/2021 at 10:05 AM, Ivan Nebraska said:

Add game folder to McAffe exclusions or better completely delete it and reinstall the game (to Windows defender excluded folder) 

My McAfee is expired already and it came with the Laptop.

Hmm. I couldn't find anyway to get to the quarantine vault nor adding exclusion.

I heard McAfee doesn't have exclusion but I am not sure.

I'll see ?

да как поиграть то? у меня антивирусник macafree блокирует маин клиент ? бред

On 9/5/2021 at 5:39 PM, Artjom_Lis said:

да как поиграть то? у меня антивирусник macafree блокирует маин клиент ? бред

Удалить этот антивирусник. Windows Defender обычно хватает для защиты ПК.

Witam mam problem taki że po wejściu na postać wyskakuje mi takie błąd ?

received_884505242453473.jpeg

received_425077042510314.jpeg

received_567295074502407.jpeg

I having the message Data Error, Since yesterday. How do I fix that?? Thank you 

image.png.8db537fb68401bbc46a4ceb8313944d5.png

Edited by aquino
Adding Image

On 11/20/2021 at 4:03 PM, aquino said:

I having the message Data Error, Since yesterday. How do I fix that?? Thank you 

image.png.8db537fb68401bbc46a4ceb8313944d5.png

Reinstall the client, please. Just unpacking files to the root folder from this topic might help as well

On 12/15/2021 at 1:23 PM, iwanther17 said:

After transitions to new client, Game keep freezing then automatically closing after 5-10mins. 

Server: King

Nickname:xNishee

We can check through TeamViewer. Answered you on Discord

1 hour ago, sicario85 said:

help me plz i cant enter the game

error Winsock DLL   T_T

Add game folder to Windows Defender exclusions (if you have other antiviruses, game folder to their exclusions too), then reinstall the game to the same folder

On 12/24/2021 at 6:29 PM, jiaholiao said:

I am experiencing the error below after updating with Patcher dated 18 Dec 2021. Please advise. Thank you.

image.png.3dd1e5a2221f838fa4ce10b05ffae11e.png

Follow the guidelines from this topic, please: Adding game to the exclusions of the Windows Defender

Also, if you have antivirus on your PC, please add game folder to it's exclusions as well

9 hours ago, gundarsa said:

Having error while in lorencia "Monster606.bmp does not exist"

and some other monster bmp in dungeon

Something deleted game files. Add the game to Windows Defender exclusions, then reinstall the game client on the same folder. If you have any other antiviruses, update exclusions list there as well

Hi, I keep getting error #7 from the list above. I install the patcher replacing all the files but after doing that, the error persists... what can i do? I can't play the game since a few hours... I have firewall deactivated... by the way, I'm from Argentina... I don't know if that has something to do with this error. I could play the game for the past 4 months without problem..

1 hour ago, dkmasi said:

Hi, I keep getting error #7 from the list above. I install the patcher replacing all the files but after doing that, the error persists... what can i do? I can't play the game since a few hours... I have firewall deactivated... by the way, I'm from Argentina... I don't know if that has something to do with this error. I could play the game for the past 4 months without problem..

I'm having the same issue and i'm from Argentina as well. Tried full client reinstallation, patching and deactivating Windows Firewall. ?

6 hours ago, dkmasi said:

Try to launch the game from main.exe file. Before that, update client via Patcher