• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Type-R

Can't run the game? Look here!

3 hours ago, mdpbeats said:

Client doesn't work, exception added.

image.png.76775a9430501dc13b203267c6d8c782.png

You need to delete all other MU clients from your PC, then install our client and update via launcher

17 hours ago, -AlexLion- said:

Any idea how to resolve this??? i didnt see something similar before. 

Thanks.image.png.b67f0ed0fb7e0640d748fc1e8198dc99.png

Do you have any other MU Online clients?

Hi Admin,

Im from player x500.. earlier today after maintenance when my MG hit level 300 i put my wing in vault to use to my other character.. however i cant wear it. i try all my character lvl 300++ and still cant wear it. i relog and uninstall and still cant wear. please help me... my MG is now lvl 321

Edited by patsada

9 hours ago, patsada said:

Hi Admin,

Im from player x500.. earlier today after maintenance when my MG hit level 300 i put my wing in vault to use to my other character.. however i cant wear it. i try all my character lvl 300++ and still cant wear it. i relog and uninstall and still cant wear. please help me... my MG is now lvl 321

Can you please specify your account and wings serial? Also, please put these wings on virtual vault

Hello !

The game is opening but not full screen. I can't see all the game menu so i cant click at server. The mouse is turning back to desktop. Pls help me :)  (im opening the game at  'main')689094109_Adsz.png.2ebf0ac887b6af4af8ab0a210823ecab.png 

I got the same issue. I can log in even to the game but its all zoomed in. How do i log in ? Change to very low resolution. U can enter password etc and its not zoomed in. In character select u press esc> switch server > while it switches it gets to normal mode where u see all your character like normal and u press on one of them before 5 sec runs out and hit enter. Then in game I am again zoomed in. weird

On 7/24/2022 at 5:01 AM, _olo_ said:

Hello !

The game is opening but not full screen. I can't see all the game menu so i cant click at server. The mouse is turning back to desktop. Pls help me ? (im opening the game at  'main')689094109_Adsz.png.2ebf0ac887b6af4af8ab0a210823ecab.png 

3 hours ago, skullkendi said:

I got the same issue. I can log in even to the game but its all zoomed in. How do i log in ? Change to very low resolution. U can enter password etc and its not zoomed in. In character select u press esc> switch server > while it switches it gets to normal mode where u see all your character like normal and u press on one of them before 5 sec runs out and hit enter. Then in game I am again zoomed in. weird

I think the problem is in the Screen layout scaling. There are to ways to fix it

First:

Right-click on the Desktop -> Display settings

0d3f569b8cb749b14acdae1c098cecad.png

Find Scale and layout option and put 100% 

02bc191b1230d5a3220d71c70e2eb6f5.png

Second:

Just open game Launcher settings and set lower screen resolution

99e3dd22c326155b49063021f20891bb.png

so i got it to work, but now i am trying to play the game and it kicks me out after 1-2 minutes. NO Error. I Put main.exe at Mcafee as excluded item and it still doing the same. I am running it as administrator and still the same. I turned off the mcafee and still the same.

Is there a solution for this ? 

On 9/17/2022 at 5:57 AM, beny said:

so i got it to work, but now i am trying to play the game and it kicks me out after 1-2 minutes. NO Error. I Put main.exe at Mcafee as excluded item and it still doing the same. I am running it as administrator and still the same. I turned off the mcafee and still the same.

Is there a solution for this ? 

Pm me with your account login please

• Sad 1

On 9/19/2022 at 8:28 AM, Ivan Nebraska said:

Pm me with your account login please

I did

Do you guys support win 11 ? 
After launching the app, nothing happens. It just dissapears, and pops up notification from z games, that i need to press f11 to switch between the windows. Running as administrator always. 

Untitled.jpg

Edited by thecrims93

4 minutes ago, thecrims93 said:

After launching the app, nothing happens. It just dissapears, and pops up notification from z games, that i need to press f11 to switch between the windows. Running as administrator always. 

Untitled.jpg

it's probably windows defender who killing some files and because of that it doesnt work. 

25 minutes ago, thecrims93 said:

Untitled.jpg

Have you tried to open with main.exe from the root folder with administration rights?

1 minute ago, Ivan Nebraska said:

Have you tried to open with main.exe from the root folder with administration rights?

Yes, same, it opens the launcher, once i press play, launcher dissapears and nothing happens