Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
xanthia

-Quattro- has robbed me. Staff +15 FO

1. Name of the character, account and the server, where loss have happened: Normal, Castle Siege, or VIP: Fanizzi / xanthia / Destiny / Vip

2. Origin of lost items: Bought by yourself in Bonuses shop / Bought by someone else in Bonuses shop / obtained in game process. Bought by myself in Bonuses shop

3. Date and time of loss (as accurately as possible, it will accelerate recovery process): 11/11/2019 at 11:00 Aprox

4. How items have disappeared. Staff Of Darkness +15 FO

5. In details about lost items: upgrade level, options, and exact place where they were before the loss: Full Options from website 4200+2200 bonuses +15

6. Was the Safety Mode is activated? No

I made deal with -Quattro- and after he dissapeard with staff. Please help me GM y pay 300€ for this staff.

Thanks alot for all, have a good day, and very good server.

I wait your answer.

1. Name of the character, account and the server, where loss have happened: Normal, Castle Siege, or VIP: Fanizzi / xanthia / Destiny / Vip
2. Origin of lost items: Bought by yourself in Bonuses shop / Bought by someone else in Bonuses shop / obtained in game process. Bought by myself in Bonuses shop
3. Date and time of loss (as accurately as possible, it will accelerate recovery process): 11/11/2019 at 11:00 Aprox
4. How items have disappeared. Staff Of Darkness +15 FO
5. In details about lost items: upgrade level, options, and exact place where they were before the loss: Full Options from website 4200+2200 bonuses +15
6. Was the Safety Mode is activated? No
I made deal with -Quattro- and after he dissapeard with staff. Please help me GM y pay 300€ for this staff.
Thanks alot for all, have a good day, and very good server.
I wait your answer.

If you can not trust your opponent - you need to make deal trough forum. If you did this 'deal' inside game (trade) - I dont really thing someone can help you with that, you just lost this staff. I feel sorry for you.

Deluxe, u know that i have staff, and i dont receive anything... i have photos when i talk with -Quattro- i wasted more than 500€ in game... i think Gm can help me ... scamming exist in game...

I really need help ... i cant belive that am lose 300€ in some minuts, if want photos give me an Email...

Edited by xanthia

I really need help ... i cant belive that am lose 300€ in some minuts

As I said - any kind of 'Trade' in game you are doing at your own risk. If you can not trust - you NEED TO do it trough forum, so they cant scam you there, cuz if they do - they got ban. I am pretty sure you lost this staff... Of course you still need to wait for Senate or Administrators, so they will answer on this question, but it was my point of view, cuz of rules and already existing situations with other players.

Thanks for opinion Deluxe, but am wait to answer becouse i really want my staff or some answer... its alot of money, thanks again Deluxe for answer

Please wait for Ivan, he will be able to help you, or at least give you a correct answer on what to do next

His working hours are from 16:00 to 21:00

In your case we may return your stolen item for 30% of it's actual cost(on playpoints). If you agree to that, pm me.