Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Nebraska

Contractual deals

We introduce you "contractual deals" What is that, what is it needed for and how does it work?

Note:

• In case if you fulfill your part of the deal first, and the second player will not fulfill his part, you lose everything you gave to the second side of the deal. The second player will get a ban on rule 4.13 - permanent ban on the main account and on the account, where currency/items are located. In case fraud wants to return items to a victim freely, the main account of a fraud will get ban for 3 weeks, after returning all of the stolen items.
  • If you make a valuable deal, always use our warranty deals, to not get frauded, and lose everything. Or do not agree to fulfill your part of a deal first.
  • In case of selling or trading an account, the buyer must use an e-mail change service, and before making a deal, write to zgames.support skype (or pm Ivan Nebraska)

What is that and what is it needed for? This is a feature for carrying out non-standard deals, like selling items with harmony options, selling bonuses from one server to another, or any other non-standard deal.

How does it work? The seller or the buyer makes a topic here about a deal to be made. He then enters the necessary information into the form (see below), then the other person involved in this deal fills the form and agrees to the deal (for the form - see below). If both of the parties agree, they await the approval of an admin or senator and after that, they can make the deal. The person who doesn't do his part of the deal gets banned for breaking rule 4.13

1) Server
2) Your nickname
3) What exactly are you buying/selling
4) What exactly are you getting from the other party (if you're the second party, then what you get from the first party)
5) Nick of the second party (if you're the second party - your nick)
6) How the deal will be done (the second party should agree to this point and just write - agree)
7) Confirmation, that you fully read the rules of contractual deals and are aware of the risks. The second person might not fulfill his part of a deal and you will lose everything. 

You can see an example below.

1) Nova
2) Spring
3) Divine set+13+28+Luck+DD+HP+8 harmony opt
4) 400 bonuses on Phobos server
5) Winter
6) I'll give him a set via trade in-game. After that, he transfers bonuses to my account
7) I have fully read the rules of contractual deals, and I am aware of all the risks.

Then the other person replies

1) Phobos
2) Winter
3) 400 on Phobos
4) Divine set+13+28+Luck+DD+HP+8 harmony opt
5) Spring
6) Agree
7) I have fully read the rules of contractual deals, and I am aware of all the risks.

After that one of the admins/senators "secures" the deal by quoting both parties' posts in his post.
Any changes that are made in the posts after the deal is "secured" do not count as valid and will not be taken into consideration.
The only valid message is the one, that was quoted.

Caution!

• Do not trust random players with 50 lvl that come up to you and want to trade bonuses. If he really has the bonuses and wants to trade then he will have no problem logging in with his main character, which you should ask for.
  • Don't be lazy - check the other party. He can tell you incredible stories like that he can't log in his character because his brother is currently playing it. Just say that you are ready to wait, don't risk.
  • Insist that the other party does the deal from his main character. Of course, you can agree to the deal with a 50 lvl no-name character, but in that case, the real scammer will get away without punishment.
  • Do not agree to the deal if the other party comes with a character that has a different nick than the one written on the forum form. Do not agree to the deal if the other party is saying things like "the set is on my referral, I am too lazy to put it on this account" etc. In cases like these the complaints if one the parties doesn't do his part, will not be viewed.

What to do if the other party did not do his part of the deal?
You need to create a topic in Prison, where you should write:
1) Your nickname.
2) A link to the topic of your deal.
3) Approximate time of the deal (when you gave away the items or sent the bonuses).
4) How was the deal not finished.

See the example below:

1) Spring
2) URL of your thread
3) 12.11.16 18:18
4) I've given him my set via the game, but he has disappeared

Warning about scams.
1) Do not try to scam another player. For example, to write on behalf of another person that he agrees on the deal. Or even more, create a topic that he doesn't fulfill his part. This will be punished with a permanent ban.
2) If you did not do your part of the deal, just give up. Do not try to hide the items. By doing this you make our job harder which results in more harsh punishment for your crime.

1) "Contractual deals" and "Warranty deals" are two different things. In the contractual deals, only players are involved and in case of fraud, the offender gets a ban on rule 4.13 - permanent ban on the main account and the account, where the stolen currency/items are located. The items, given to a second participant of a deal, are not returned.
2) In case you are scammed and want to return your items - please use the Lost and found section and create a topic, using this form.
3) Any topics about "I got scammed, I did not know about agreement deals" will be viewed only for playpoints (for returning items).