Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Nebraska

Warranty deals

First of all - this is a paid service and the minimum fee for any deal with guarantee will be 200 PP.

If you are selling items:

You need to create a claim for a deal with guarantee in this section using this form:

1. Server you are playing on.
  2. The account of the seller.
  3. The account of the buyer.
  4. Skype of the seller.
  5. Skype of the buyer.
  6. Full list of items to be sold.
  7. The amount of bonuses agreed for the deal (the bonuses need to be on the buyers account before the deal)
  8. Place all the items for sale on an empty page 1 of your warehouse.
  9. Both accounts need to be logged out.
  10. Give an approximate time (year, month, day and time) when both parties involved can be in Skype and make the deal.
  11. These claims will be processed from Monday to Friday from 12:00 AM till 8:00 PM (20:00) server time.

How the deal will be made:

I invite both parties in a Skype group chat from the account "zgames.support" (without ""). Please be sure to verify that the real Skype accounts are used. Scammers can try to use accounts with "." or any other. After you have created a claim, and i have invited both parties in a Skype chat for the deal, I then evaluate the price of the items and give you a price how much the deal will cost in Bonuses (10% of the value of the deal). You should already have this amount on your account, if you do not have them, then you should buy them immediately. If the price for the deal is too big for your liking, I delete your post and you can make the deal on your own risk. If the price is good, we start the deal. First I take the Bonuses for the deal from the buyers account. Then I take the items from the seller and the Bonuses from the buyer and accordingly give the Bonuses the seller and the items to the buyer, and the deal is done.

If you are selling a character:

You need to create a claim for a deal with guarantee in this section using this form:

1. Server you play on.
  2. The account of the seller and the nick of the character to be sold. For example (vasya - TePMo).
  3. Account of the buyer.
  4. Skype of the seller.
  5. Skype of the buyer.
  6. The amount of bonuses agreed for the deal (the bonuses need to be on the buyers account before the deal).
  7. Both accounts need to be logged out.
  8. Give an approximate time (year, month, day and time) when both parties involved can be in Skype and make the deal.
  9. These claims will be processed from monday to friday from 12:00 AM till 8:00 PM (20:00) server time.

How the deal will be made:

I invite both parties in a Skype group chat from the account "zgames.support" (without ""). Please be sure to verify that the real Skype accounts are used. Scammers can try to use accounts with "." or any other. After you have created a claim, and i have invited both parties in a Skype chat for the deal, I evaluate the price of the character to be sold by taking in account resets and quests + equipped items, items in the inventory and personal store, and give you a price of the deal in Bonuses (10% from the price of the character). You should already have this amount on your account, if you do not have them, then you should buy them immediately. If the price for the deal is too big for your liking, I delete your post and you can make the deal on your own risk. If the price is good, we start the deal. First I take the Bonuses for the deal from the buyers account. Then I take the character from the seller and the Bonuses from the buyer and accordingly give the Bonuses the seller and the character to the buyer, and the deal is done.

When you selling your account, buyer must change the account's e-mail. Please write me in PM for this service value.