Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
nefritox

Blood castle quest bug?

Hello, i would like to ask a question about blood castle.

I'm relatively new to this game so if this is a noob question and a did something wrong i just need a clarification. After my res i entered Blood castle level 2, successfully completed all parts, meaning i killed enough monsters to get bridge down, destroyed the gate, killed some mobs in here, destroyed the statue and loot weapon. Aprox one minute before end i rushed to the start, clicked on NPC which congratuled me and takes weapon from my inventory. Unfortunatelly this did not end whole event. I also didnt recieve any loot. As time was running out i tried to click few more times but nothing happend and all. After time run out i got notification that i failed to complete the event.

What i did wrong? Or is this known bug?
Thank you for answer.

I did have 2 party members, but i believe both of them clicked before me. Is this issue ? Or is possible that some of them did not click and thus no reward?

If you gave him the weapon, you and all your group members should have received Red Chocolate Box. So I can restore it for you if you will tell me your account in pm.

I've been in the last 3 blood castle event and all the time the angel's weapon is not returned. Do you know the reason why the players don't return the weapons?

I've been in the last 3 blood castle event and all the time the angel's weapon is not returned. Do you know the reason why the players don't return the weapons?

Maybe because in Blood castle people go mostly to gain exp, because there are a lot of monsters, and they spawn very quickly

Hi:

Three times that i return the weapon and did not get the reward, please help.

Server kingx100

PENTARINA