Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More

1) King x100
2) Zephyros
3) selling SM 91 res 164 quests (Zephyros) + Wings of Soul +13+Luck+28wiz + Pendant of water+EDR+2% +20lvl+ Anubis Ring+Staff Azure FO+ Anubis gloves+luck+9, Enis Pants+luck+9, enis helm+luck+9 adn others parts enis+ Grand Soul Shield+12 FO
4) getting 5500PP to my zgames account: xanthia
5) binbin
6) I'll give the access of my zgames account to binbin for buying PP. After buying I will change my zgames password and put Zephyros(with items) to the market for 12 bons with a password.

Edited by xanthia

I confim . If you close deal . Admin will be BAN your account !!!

1) King x100

2) Zephyros

3) selling SM 91 res 164 quests (Zephyros) + Wings of Soul +13+Luck+28wiz + Pendant of water+EDR+2% +20lvl+ Anubis Ring+Staff Azure FO+ Anubis gloves+luck+9, Enis Pants+luck+9, enis helm+luck+9 adn others parts enis+ Grand Soul Shield+12 FO

4) getting 5300PP to my zgames account: xanthia

5) binbin

6) I'll give the access of my zgames account to Chromefor buying PP. After buying I will change my zgames password and put Zephyros(with items) to the market for 12 bons with a password.

Confirm this seal

I accept for 5500pp . We are trade in tomorrow . If you close deal . Admin will be BAN your account . Pls repy and confirm to me !!!

i'm not cancel but him cancel . GM pls help to me !!! i lose to much time for waiting