Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

[25.04.2020] - Guild Buff and Zen

53e770d7dba9813b13bae18debff52f3.jpg

Players can now purchase additional guild buff levels for Zen. All you need do to is to replenish your guild treasury and buffs will be activated automatically when enough funds are gathered. The maximum buff that you can buy is 2000, in total it will cost you 7,7 kkk Zen + 500kk vault usage fee. Buff is resetted every week after Castle Siege.

To combat AFK farm Zen, the number of Zen monsters in Dungeon was significantly reduced, and the territories of their appearance were expanded, which should randomize respawn coordinates. Sub2 now has the same Dungeon as Sub1. New Zen monster added to Snowstorm Devias: Ice Walker, Coolutin and Giant Mammoth. Now Zen monsters are scattered over a much larger area than before, which should prevent the possibility of automatic Zen collection. The total number of Zen that all Zen monsters generate remains at roughly the same level.

Now when you won a lottery prize it will remain on the ground for 5 minutes no one but you would be able to pick it up.

suggest to remove auto pick up space bar

That's was the initial idea, but to do that a mandatory client updated is required, so it's kind of problematic. That's why we went for another route.

That's was the initial idea, but to do that a mandatory client updated is required, so it's kind of problematic. That's why we went for another route.

In this way, player who really are a dungeon roamer will harder to get zen. The amount of zen from dungeon will be reduced alot. 20min in dungeon and i got 6kk lol

Edited by buon3919

Wow! We asked for anti afk so its easier to get zen and didn't take so much time. Well, they did half of it while ruining the other. You cant afk to get zen, but at the same time there are less monsters in dungeon at total... Said that there's the same amount of zen but scattered trough 2 maps now, doubling the time to get the same 10kk as before.

The issue regarding AFK farm zen in Dungeon has been solved. I hope the Dungeon will be back to what it was before. it is very difficult to hunt zen now a days.

"replenish your guild treasury "

How can i do that, i created new guild, with active players, can u tell me tips how to get bigger buff?