Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
ciupagus

Trojan in files

Hello,

i got a problem. When i am starting Mu Client my Windows Defender stops the client and shows me that in file "wz_zb.dll" there is a trojan named "wacatac".

Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D!ml is a detection by Windows Defender for a computer threat that can perform a number of malicious actions as commanded by remote attacker. Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D!ml is so dangerous because it has this backdoor capability that will allow a hacker to control and dominate the infected computer.

Aside from damaging system files and executable data on the computer, Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D!ml may also collect software and personal information from the computer. This is necessary for attackers to plan for its succeeding attack whether it is simply to upgrade the infection or run a phishing campaign to collect revenue from this illicit operation.

When the trojan is deleted and i am starting client again it shows: Data\world74\EncTerrain74.obj file corrupted

I install the patch, but there is the same problem after doing that.

What to do? I don't wan't to put exception in my Windows Defender when it finds a trojan like this.

Help me please.

Thank you

• i know i can add exclusions but why to do that when there is a trojan. i read a lot about wacatac trojan and is very dangerous.

i check this problem and i install five another servers client and there wasn't any problem with them. also i installed a patch from mu global to Bless Universe files and it also works perfectly.

the problem is only with Bless Universe so i am asking an admin whats wrong?

if i download another file (not bless universe) and it will have a trojan then i need to add exclusions too? no, because its dangerous. so i need help to solve this problem without adding exclusions. i am not a suicide

• i know i can add exclusions but why to do that when there is a trojan. i read a lot about wacatac trojan and is very dangerous.

i check this problem and i install five another servers client and there wasn't any problem with them. also i installed a patch from mu global to Bless Universe files and it also works perfectly.

the problem is only with Bless Universe so i am asking an admin whats wrong?

if i download another file (not bless universe) and it will have a trojan then i need to add exclusions too? no, because its dangerous. so i need help to solve this problem without adding exclusions. i am not a suicide

read this

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately it doesn't help. I move to quarantine but when i start the client it shows encterraint74.obj file corrupted

Did you reinstall the game, after machinations with Windows Defender? Corrupted - means some file keeps being deleted or damaged. Add to antivirus exclusions also, if you have one