Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
salamanca-HAZE

thiefs pretending me.

Hello, i`m playing in the Master server with my SM name AlakAZAM . 2 days now someone is creating an account with my name but he is not using the small l (L) but the big i I to alakazam. He is pming me all my guild members asking me them to borrow the fenrir the wings the staff and any decent item they have. One of my members yesterday got totally fished and gave him everything. Thankfully admins said they will recover his items. Anyway i`m kindly requesting to create a character with the big i I to alakazam and ban it for ever so they cant do that again to my members.

sry for the spam but i dont know how else to explain it. he has the same name with me but instead in letter l that i use in alakazam he is using the letter i I with capslock. I `m only requesting admins to create one account and then to create a character with name AIakAzAM with the big i and ban it for ever. This is happening 2 days now and its my mistake that i didnt i create a topic earlier. He knows how to trick people but i also know what tactic he used and had exactly the same name as mine.

Edited by Alakazam

but when he is sending pm with the fake nickname he is saying he will come with other character cause if he goes with the fake name which looks like mine they will see he is not in guild ...

Yes plzzz, ban him, he is tryng for the 3rd day in a row and

it starts to be really annoying, moreover he is tricking noobs player (like me... he tried).

if a new player is tricked he have no resons to restart......

Plz ban the fake AlaKAzaM!!!

Hello everyone. Im ReAaron, the guy who got tricked yesterday.

This guy contact me now pretend to be the Administrator.

He PM me like Admin, and ask me to give him my set to put the ancient harmony back.

This is a serious thing.

Watch out!!!!!

RdlI5V.jpgAs you can clearly see my member is getting pms from the FAKE nickname he is even asking me in GUILD msg if i pm him and my answer is no reaaron. U can see it. Stop this. I`m kindly requesting it.

Edited by Alakazam

I trust to the real Alakazam my GM.

This guy create PG with his name and like Admin, and try to trick noob players.

This is Disgusting!
Watch out!!!

ok so, i talked with osadnik and when he saw that the character was deleted he created the fake Alakazam to occupy it and noone will do that again. As osadnik told me he created that character in his main ACCOUNT. Do not ban osadnik account for any reason. he has nothing to do with this he only created that character TODAY to help me to stop this thief. Do not ban osadnik. I believe the issue is now solved. He cannot create fake Alakazam anymore.