Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
qBacca_

King x100 ThanhNu

Dear JimmyWopo

Where is the problem. You and your friends are the one who insulted us and your words towards us is full of racist sense. What is the matter if we are Vietnamese. You are Russian, we are Vietnamese but we are still human. We are living in the same community and in the world of 2020. I cannot understand type of a person like you who can talk like that. I think our mothers and fathers taugh us not to racist agaisnt anybody.and that is what my parents instructed me.

Y8x5XO.png

5Hf2HL.png

Edited by haycolen12

Why SM JimmyWopo alway do bad words with player VietNam, this is not frist time, and why He not is baned!

Why someone use bad words with him >>> Block

That UN FAIR, ADM OR GM EXPLAIN. IF you dont answer.... i can make 500 ore more player in vietnam quit your sever!

Edited by tuong19

Why SM JimmyWopo alway do bad words with player VietNam, this is not frist time, and why He not is baned!

That UN FAIR, ADM OR GM EXPLAIN. IF you dont answer.... i can make 500 ore more player in vietnam quit your sever!

Because he's smart, just provoking you, and you're being weak, falling for tricks. You are fast to break rules and insult the family which is a breach of very strict rule. There is another thread https://forum.bless.gs/index.php?showtopic=55624 in which you insult another player's family. Stay banned and take your players with you.

Smart =)). Make up story = Karma!! 1 person only lives once in his life! Don't do anything dirty to your soul! God help you not get hit by a car crashed!

You can insult him back or be a bigger man and ignore him. You DON'T insult family members and worst of all wish that they "Die with corona virus"

P.S

I don't think that you should threaten Mu.Bless administration.

Careful what you say

Smart =)). Make up story = Karma!! 1 person only lives once in his life! Don't do anything dirty to your soul! God help you not get hit by a car crashed!

Hoang Phong careful what you say stupid dog

CleverLime now so haha You and your family will die instantly!

You deserve it

You deserve it

CleverLime now so haha You and your family will die instantly!

You deserve it

You deserve it

Hoang Phong Tuyen be careful, I know who you are and you don't know shit

You can insult him back or be a bigger man and ignore him. You DON'T insult family members and worst of all wish that they "Die with corona virus"

P.S

I don't think that you should threaten Mu.Bless administration.

frist im not is ThanhNu in game! im just Is i player in vietnam! now i know the rule, wait and see how far you can go!

DO IT, I DARE YOU! ALL OF FAMILY OF YOU! HOW MUCH I CAN PLAY FOR YOU AND SEVER! YOU NEVER KNOW!

DO IT, I DARE YOU! ALL OF FAMILY OF YOU! HOW MUCH I CAN PLAY FOR YOU AND SEVER! YOU NEVER KNOW!

Do what? :) Dare me to do what?

Edited by CleverLime

Do what? :) Dare me to do what?

You said you know me. what shit? Do it im waitting you!

Okay, as you are new to our server, and we saw from time to time negative attitude towards Vietnam people, a warning for ThanNu, for just the first time, because of provocations.

Your screenshot on JimmyWopo was not taken, because it wasn't made according to our prison rules, not because we are protecting someone or something. Yet, he was seen for several times on humiliating Vietnam players, 4.18 is given for him.

Don't fall into provocations and report a person, which humiliates you, to prison and please post a topic, according to prison rules, so we can process it and ban the offender. Ban will not proceed the next time, if topic will not be created in the right way.

• Like 1