Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
tuong19

Lost My account Lost item, zen and all bon! My account had hacker take password

1. Name of the character: -Destroyer , King server, account type - Vip
2. Origin of lost items: Set ANUBIS MIX ENIS + 9, peng + 3 10% rate 2% dame magic! Ring of magic 4% dd 10% rate 4%mana, ZEN alot, 1465 almost 1500 bon web! WING 2 SM LUCK OP + 13, ALOT BLESS, SOUL, LIFE.....
3. Date and time of loss: 8/5/2020
4. How items have disappeared: I just logout my account 2 or 4 hour, when i re-login, program said you already conneted! I go to check with website and see that happen!

My account: tuong19

5. In details about lost items:Set ANUBIS MIX ENIS + 9, peng + 3 10% rate 2% dame magic! Ring of magic 4% dd 10% rate 4%mana, ZEN alot, 1465 almost 1500 bon web! ALOT BLESS, SOUL, LIFE.....
WING 2 SM LUCK OP + 13. With 1450 bon web, hacker use lottery! detail picter historry i did send for Zgame.support on discord!
6. Was the Safety Mode is activated: Safe mode status: Disabled
Edited by tuong19

Its your own fault if and when you give your pass to other players, WTF admin ? I can sell my charter and after say its stolen! ?? whats the sense ?

Edited by mammus
  • Like 2

Its your own fault if and when you give your pass to other players, WTF admin ? I can sell my charter and after say its stolen! ?? whats the sense ?

If you sell it trough forum, legally, not for real money), nobody will take your character away. And even if you bought account for example, first of all, you have to change mail, so previous owner wouldn't claim it back.

Also, the owner of the account is the person, which has access to email.

So how I see this, somebody logged in to this account and gave all the items to random person. Price for items restore will be discussed in pm