Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
erictr34

Elf's skills are bugged

Recently I have been struggling with tripple and multishot skill on my elf char. when i put 22k agi everything is fine and smooth but if I put 23k and up, tripple shot skill only work for a little bit at the beginning if if I dont switch servers or characters. It's bugged, no more arrow coming out when i use tripple shot. It's been happening for the last 3 days and i'm kinda piss right now since Multishot is pretty much useless ( to me) because the range is so close to the target in order to deal dmg ( sometimes i stand right at the mob and shot but no dmg deal at all ). My personal opinion, Multishot is suppose to be stronger than tripple shot, and the range should the same or longer than tripple shot which can be buy in shop. Please help fix the problems~ ..!

Thanks

• Like 1

because in my opinion, multishot is not sell in shop, and also you will have to do quests to change your class in order to learn the skill. it's a higher grade elf's skill. isn't it suppose to be better than the skill that you can easily get from weapon?

• Like 1

about 22k-23k agi, u need to know that:

ELF/MUSE SPEED BUG

Triple Shot
0 - 508 > work
509 - 549 > don't work
550 and more > work

• Like 1