Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
WoooFF

VIP Spots & KS

Hello,

I would like to make an enquiry regarding Arena spots. VIP arena seem to be much busier every day. Over last few days I had an unpleasant experience of other players suddenly decide to KS on spots I have taken in the first place. Of course these players have been using their power advantage as they had many more resets comparing to my own character. I have also noticed couple of things as per below:

- Alquarnos spots don't seem to be utilised at all, or very rarely used

- many players ks to each other, which doesn't seem to be fair to all people donating to server (but this is clearly happening due to a lack of stronger spots in arena)

- arena in general is getting smaller and less attractive

Suggestions/ possible solutions:

- Change spots to more attractive mobs like the one with Alquarnos (put stronger mobs there)

- Do not allow KS on VIP arena, as this is clearly paid service

- Add another server with vip arena or extend current one

I understand that we all have different opinions on certain things, but I would kindly asked administration to consider some sort of solution to make arena experience even more attractive.

Best Regards.

you mean to play, you don't want any competition if you buy a vip. Mate this is not the game you are looking for.

Here are my 2 cents

1. I just used the alquamos spot, bloodywolf spot, iron wheel spot. Those spots are for newbie, and are really essential in the game.

2. KS is normal in this game. I have been ks'ed a lot of times not only in VIP arena, even tarkan 2, icarus, kanturu 1. Those high reset people that go down to lower spots adjust to noob spots because simply, they cannot afford the higher spots which is taken by a stronger character.

3. There are 9 VIP arenas spot already, idc if they add more or not, but that's way too much for people who doesn't donate. You already have the exp bonus, in which this is a big help. Bonus damage and defense. That's what you pay for

• Like 1

I understand that you disagree with me and you wouldn't like a better service for money? While reading your post i assumed that you wouldn't like bigger better arena? I know that KS is something built into this game. Maybe I have a different approach to MU comparing to some other people- this game is not my entire life, i have a family so I would expect that if I leave my char afk half of the other VIP players wouldn't ks on my spot. I enjoy the game when I have time to do so, that is why I like to pay for a service so I could do it uninterrupted.

And I think you are completely wrong here, if you want to play like everyone else you wouldn't buy VIP account. What sort of competition is it then in compare with people who cannot afford it? it is not pure game competition then isn't it? I accept it as I haven't got that much time to spent in front of a screen, that is why I pay and I would like to get good service for a price. You are welcome to have your own opinion but please don't patronise me here, I know what this game is about, you must consider that people circumstances may differ. Still appreciate your point of view,

Edited by WoooFF
  • Like 1

i think there's nothing wrong here. The subject is purely subjective. The forum is open to suggestion, that includes your thread to be commented on. Like I said, if they added more spot or delete some newbie spot, some people will suffer too.

One thing I had to admit, Up until yesterday I was not aware there were also VIP 2 & 3... shame on me :) That is was I deleted my last post. I still think ks should not be allowed on VIP serwers.