Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
robbybucks

recently started playing again, question

Hey guys,

I just started up again recently and have not played in well over 10-12 years. Ive picked up some excellent items for example or anything +7 and higher and i tried going to the chaos goblin to potentially increase the level on my item and it dosn't let me bring my weapon or armor into the slot with the jewels. Is there a different way to do it or am i just doing it wrong? And does the whole screen while playing open fully or is it just a half screen? Appreciate the help, like i said its been so long. Thanks!

I also just started again, so my info could be wrong but..

+7 till +9 can be done by using a jewel of soul on it, and if im not wrong when it gets to +10 , +11 ... etc till +13, thats when u gotta bring it to chaos goblin and use the soul and chaos i believe?

You can upgrade armors, shields and weapons with Jewel of Bless from 1 to 6 with 100% prob, then from 7-9 with Jewel of Soul. (% chances using Jewel of soul are low, so you might get the weapon upgraded, going back to +5 or lose all the upgrades and go back to +0) you might want to upgrade armors, shields and weapos with + Luck as this increases the chances of Jewel of Soul Success.

For +10 > +15 you can use the chaos machine.

About the Screen size, go to launcher settings and modify the screen resolution as desired.