Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
WoooFF

Website Login Issue

Anyone else is having issues logging into the website?

I can login to the website account only from one pc at home, and only one browser (chrome). However if i try any other browser on the same PC the message comes up:

You have entered an invalid username or password

Now if I try to login from any other computer or phone even on chrome and I still get the same message. I tried to log off first and then login from another devices, still the same error message. I have no problem logging into the client from anywhere.

I also tried clearing cookies, that doesn't help either. What am I missing here? I have this problem over last two weeks, actually since I started playing on this server. Any suggestions and help is warmly welcomed.

ps. I always make sure I pick correct serwer (King x100).

Edited by WoooFF

Do you write the password that was provided during registration or did you change this password to yours?

There are options when such problems appear.

1. If you did not change the password, then when copying it is possible that you are copying an extra space.

2. If you changed it, maybe you accidentally wrote something extra.

Can do Forgot password. and get the password on the email and try again?

Do you write the password that was provided during registration or did you change this password to yours?
There are options when such problems appear.
1. If you did not change the password, then when copying it is possible that you are copying an extra space.
2. If you changed it, maybe you accidentally wrote something extra.
Can do Forgot password. and get the password on the email and try again?

Thank you for a suggestion but I have changed my password. I've tried both ways, it was always stored on my chrome. I also type in the same password while logging into the game, and I have tried so many times on numerous occasions, that I gave up now. I will try forget password option and see if it changes anything- maybe it is some kind of bug...

I have to edit the post, I just found a solution to my issue :) I used password recovery and I found out that my password was one letter shorter than I set it up! When I created my password it supposed to be 11 characters long, now I noticed there is a limit to passwords to 10 characters, my password in fact was only 10 letters long- so I was able to login to game with no problems because game wouldn't take any characters after 10 (it was automatically cutting off last letter), but website wouldn't accept it because there was one letter to many at the end :)

Solved, please close :)

Edited by WoooFF

Very well. I am glad that the problem is resolved.

Have a nice game.