Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Ivan Nebraska

Modified character formulas

В 02.07.2022 в 00:35, KEPLAR сказал:

Nerfed? Kills all in 1 combo and as now a lot of people use macros and never miss combos, you can easily get 3 combo a second. And noone can do a sheeeet about using macros. DL has no defence, ELF - doesn't die, doesn't kill, MG dies in 1 slap and has nice damage, SM can kill and live only if always in teleport and BK - doesn't die easy and kill in 1 combo. 

В 02.07.2022 в 14:02, Karupapa сказал:

on my oppinion its mostly balanced, but all classes need good gear.   Yeah some character are better at beginning

@dyils that guys right. Balance it's not just numbers inside ur calculator, and character's power it's not just symbols in ur "C" window.
Most formulas to create pvp balance, was used by admins in "end-game" playing style, coz it's most important. I mean, don't matter what character's class better on 5th or 15th reset, coz after few month all of them get max reset and balance was changed.

U r right, some classes better at start server, some at end. BK and DL the most powerfull classes on my opinion, but they need 100+ achievement points, 380 complete quest, 2k extra stats and soo good equipment for comfortable play.

U trying to compare different classes with different playstyle, in simple calculator and same stat points. U r not considering other aspects of gameplay that affect balance more than symbols and numbers. Also pvp segments r different. What we talk about? Duel, free pvp, Lorencia Fortress, Kanturu Domination, TDM or Castle Siege? Solo play or teamplay? How team u have? Maybe u don't have bk with hp buff or sm with ms. All this points is important in every pvp event.

All I wanna say is true balance u find only on endgame, after complete all quests and achievements, collect all items with right options and create good wings and pet.

48 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Inferno Skill cooldown increased from 0.5 to 1 second (update in progress).

Delete inferno, delete teleport, give sm 2 swords and twisting slash... SM already is dead character and you still nerf him..

How about bk? maeby he needs some nerf as well? like cooldown on death stab? 

Edited by beastrkk

54 минуты назад, BeL4eNaK сказал:

I suppose it’s cuz people use macros. So BK need also been nerft… like on death stab. But better do something with peoples who use macros, not with skills…

Edited by -KOCMOC-
  • Like 1

On 11/30/2022 at 9:59 AM, BeL4eNaK said:

Give me a real reason why you want to destroy sm by that way?

Do not use the "macros" excuse bcz this goes for all character and you must apply restrictions and delay at least 2 seconds to all of them.

By the way,there is ways to block acces to macros users but i guess you are just boring to do?!!So,easy way just let sm do 1 combo every 2 seconds.

SM has only 1 privilege to do fast combos so it can drop bk.

This nerf on sm makes him the most weak character in game right now.

So MG BK ELF can make unlimited combos with no restrictions but SM not.

Big brain who had this idea.

No offence

On 11/30/2022 at 8:59 AM, BeL4eNaK said:

Is not a good idea, after 2.5 years or more playing SM i think is a huge mistake, No offence men, im building top SM items and im thinking on trade items to build BK, BK with red dragon set is better than top SM with top set xD

Edited by firx

3 hours ago, Theof said:

Give me a real reason why you want to destroy sm by that way?

Do not use the "macros" excuse bcz this goes for all character and you must apply restrictions and delay at least 2 seconds to all of them.

By the way,there is ways to block acces to macros users but i guess you are just boring to do?!!So,easy way just let sm do 1 combo every 2 seconds.

SM has only 1 privilege to do fast combos so it can drop bk.

This nerf on sm makes him the most weak character in game right now.

So MG BK ELF can make unlimited combos with no restrictions but SM not.

Big brain who had this idea.

No offence

Real reason is - noob bk always cry when die from sm, but they never even use antidote potions which are very OP against sm, with antidote potions SM ice storm and decay debuffs are useless (if bk has ice and poison ring then sm is even more noob). Now almost impossible to kill noob bk even with top sm.
The real thing they should have done is catch cheaters / macro users but they always choose the easiest way out - block something or nerf something. They don't care that in this way ALL players suffer, cheaters will still use cheats no matter what but people without cheats who wanted to play will no longer want to play.
They also seem to target only sm because a lot of players are playing on SM even though elf combo is just as strong as sm (not even talking about mg 4 combos in a second).
About bk it's clear as a day that is too strong, even with noob +1/+2 box sets and 2nd wings they can win everyone 1 vs 1, but admins don't play on their servers and they don't know the real situation. All they can know is what they see on forum, random noob bk's crying when they die, so when there is some good bk player bk is god.
Now even teleport doesn't help SM because they use lags so that they see you perfectly while you are in teleport.
What I can suggest you is get ichor set, 4th wings +15, spirit of guardian and top staff +15, you will be able to kill bk with +13 set and 2nd wings. Good luck ?

Edited by Beasty
  • Like 1

yes, SM is dead, elemental rings + antidote + potion of soul = no damage. it only had combo damage, now is done, im starting MG, hi infinite combo in 1 second ?

22 hours ago, Beasty said:

Real reason is - noob bk always cry when die from sm, but they never even use antidote potions which are very OP against sm, with antidote potions SM ice storm and decay debuffs are useless (if bk has ice and poison ring then sm is even more noob). Now almost impossible to kill noob bk even with top sm.
The real thing they should have done is catch cheaters / macro users but they always choose the easiest way out - block something or nerf something. They don't care that in this way ALL players suffer, cheaters will still use cheats no matter what but people without cheats who wanted to play will no longer want to play.
They also seem to target only sm because a lot of players are playing on SM even though elf combo is just as strong as sm (not even talking about mg 4 combos in a second).
About bk it's clear as a day that is too strong, even with noob +1/+2 box sets and 2nd wings they can win everyone 1 vs 1, but admins don't play on their servers and they don't know the real situation. All they can know is what they see on forum, random noob bk's crying when they die, so when there is some good bk player bk is god.
Now even teleport doesn't help SM because they use lags so that they see you perfectly while you are in teleport.
What I can suggest you is get ichor set, 4th wings +15, spirit of guardian and top staff +15, you will be able to kill bk with +13 set and 2nd wings. Good luck ?

Totally agree with you.

Admin team has decide to FORCE players of sm character to either change their gamestyle or create-buy another character or either donate a lot of money so can achieve wingslvl4-5 pets,staff from lottery or buy with bon from market make it +15 as well goes for the sets and so on.Bcz right now there is no other way someone that play sm can enjoy the game.

Nothing wrong with donation system,but FORCING people to do it with such a way( using the excuse of macros when there is so many ways to block this program and ban all this no hands players) it is totally unacceptable and shame.

Im not making any personal attack to the Admin team or try to insult anyone for that decision,just this is how it looks from my point of view regarding all this.

You want to make it fair?Apply this to all characters and nerf them all.But again modiffing characters skills aint gonna stop macros or any other kind of bug cheat code people using.

• Like 2

WIZARDRY DAMAGE DW:
MIN: STR / 24 + ENE / 9 + MANA / 60
MAX: STR / 12 + ENE / 4 + MANA / 50

Are you sure about that? Becasue client shows values like without STR included in calculations

1 час назад, lorkan666 сказал:

Are you sure about that? Becasue client shows values like without STR included in calculations

U mean "C" window? It don't show correct values always. In that theme always actual formulas:

Thanks,

this is what i needed. I am trying do calculator in Excel for MU Online Characters, now i know i cant use values under "C" window for compare.

11 минут назад, lorkan666 сказал:

Thanks,

this is what i needed. I am trying do calculator in Excel for MU Online Characters, now i know i cant use values under "C" window for compare.

You're welcome. Have fun ?