Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
crasta13

vip acces

Hello everyone, i`m playing on the master server x1. I would like to know something. Why "noobs" have to donate everytime 500bon to get access to vip server and top rr that can make easily bons in the market have the same access? Personally i believe that bless company can win more money from vip access if the purchase is directly with pp as the King server and not with bons. I was rdy to buy vip but my guild master told me to NOT buy because there are too many high reset players inside. Best Regards

Perhaps there is some truth in this. Buying VIP for PP would reduce the number of people on the VIP server. It would also help the server significantly, namely the sale of VIP for PP

We can't do it, because it would be unfair towards our old players. They choose to play on that server, because it had conditions he has, such as: donate shop and opportunity to buy Vip for bonuses. We cannot just change these foundations.

If you like to buy Vip only for playpoints, you can go to King server, there we have the system you want.