Load More
Sign in to follow this  
CauBa

Reset Status(PVP and PVE Related)

Reset Status  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should reset status be free?

• Yes, free reset status!
    • No, but reduce cost or reset with zen.
    • No change needed.

Hi Mods,

I have a suggestion about : 1. Free reset status or 2. Reduce the cost or reset status by zen

I'm currently playing in Bless x100 server. I think that with a large number of player on the server, I feel that there is a significant lack of PVP. Many players spend most of their time for grinding. As I have seen many players try to avoid PVP or limited to PVP because it too costly to reset their status. For instance, Sometimes I asked someone to duel and they response that they are having stats for PVE right now so they can't PVP. Why is that? People don't have high vitality while they grinding, so when they do PVP, it mostly likely they get 1 shot by their opponent. It is like who strike first WIN game.

Most likely player need to have high vitality to able pvp with each other, however, if they do so, they will unable or have a hard time when they come back to grinding because of their stats. Just image when I want to PVP with someone, it will cost me 25 bon to reset to a pvp build, then when I'm done, I need another 25 bon to reset back to PVE build. That's a total of 50 bonuses

• Like 1

Hey, i play as a BK, and have the same problem, every day i spend around 50-75bon just changing stats, would be nice it was lower!

• Like 1

I would love free reset but im guessing thats never gonna happen though its a private server.

But bonus is hard to earn so yeah, would be better if it were zen cost...

MU is a pvp game, the more duel we can do, the better for the game longevity. I understand that free stat clear cost destroy build diversity. Therefore, I think the best way is to allow stat reset with zen. Something along the line of 100-300kk zen.

• Like 1