Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
motorola16

harassment, persecution, offending by JimmyWopo

The server is great, but some toxic people like JimmyWopo destroy the atmospher on the server .he spoke offensive words to me, threatened to persecute me and killed me all the time.

by people like him, new players stop playing instead of being friendly and helpful to new players, the old players stalk and hinder new games.
I support server buying vip and voucher and I would like to see the consequences drawn. when I asked him to leave me alone because I reported it to the admins, he laughed and said that nobody would do anything to him anyway and he was waiting impatiently for the post, sincerely for the admins, new player.

Beztytulu_qqpnwre.png
3233png_qqpnwrq.png
2332png_qqpnwxh.png

Edited by motorola16

I told you before I have quest and you can keep box+3 but you still didn’t response and steal my Golden Dragon +3 and it was the time before I go sleep(I have still 4/5 on this quest)? if you new here so you should know if some one say that he have quest and you don’t have the same quest you should help! So since you hew here you don’t know how hard is to get quests done on this mad online!

Edited by midnightlv

I told you before I have quest and you can keep box+3 but you still didn’t response and steal my Golden Dragon +3 and it was the time before I go sleep(I have still 4/5 on this quest) if you new here so you should know if some one say that he have quest and you don’t have the same quest you should help! So since you hew here you don’t know how hard is to get quests done on this mad online!

you say nothing about quest. :) after work i answer dont have time now

Edited by motorola16

He was already banned once. Rule 4.18 will be applied to him again, just doubled now.

• Like 1

He was already banned once. Rule 4.18 will be applied to him again, just doubled now.

First of all, topic and screens are not by the rules!

2nd, what's on the screens that's so offensive?

You all lost this rule... "There are situations in which Game Masters make decisions based not on rules but on norms of communication and the scenery."

ok admins i apologies i do speak on this guy some bad words, my bad! but i told this person that i have quest please you can take drop box +3 but he still kill that dragon..(you know how hard is to do quest a specialy this kind of quest with dragons/zaikan/etc) so yeah i just mad out a bit on this guy...

Yes i agree i speak bad but why you need to ban me for 2 weeks?! there is no offensive words, they are kinda weak for beeing ban for 2 weeks!

You also forgot about chat ban, ok i agree with 2-4 day ban for this but not 2 weeks even when you say something about family there is chat 3 days, what is more worst then i did!

Discussed person was already known with his bulling, toxic and racist attitude to many people, especially Vietnamese (now not only them). That is why he was banned even though screenshots were not made precisely according to rules. Time and day is visible, that means he keeps acting in his manner since the last ban and a lot of people were complaining on him. We want to create friendly, nontoxic environment and constant toxic harassing behavior is not welcome. One thing if you are having a bad day and you unleash your anger in chat, the other thing is if you do it every day or every time you see a Vietnamese person or any other person, which speaks the different language from yours.

Yet if there are so many people, who disagrees, we can soften his punishment for one week, considering all the circumstances.