Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
zoldycks

donation delay

Why does it take so long to get playpoints? It's been more than 3 days since I donated via paypal (can't donate through card because im from us.) and still hasn't received any playpoints. I've reached out to the admins but their answers are vague. I like this type of MU and want to continue playing it and supporting the server but I can't do that if the service is horrendous. I know i've only donated the minimum and that's because I was wary that something like this could happen. Admins or anyone that are close to them please address this. I missed a couple of chance to buy items and characters already. Like I said, this server is awesome and I want to support it but i'm slowly getting discouraged each day. Thanks for listening to my rant. Nothing but love to y'all. :P

Hello. We approved your transaction, but:

In order to avoid situations of scamming, your zGames and PayPal account e-mails must be the same. This restriction have been added for all new payers from United Knigdom, Germany, United States of Amerika, Canada, Australia and New Zeland. If earlier you have bought play points from your zGames account, this restriction you won't feel at all.

We hope that you are not scammer.

Thank you for the quick action. I am not a scammer as a matter of fact, I will donate more because of this! But before that, do you want me to change my email from zgames to match my paypal email for the next transcation?

Hello. We approved your transaction, but:

In order to avoid situations of scamming, your zGames and PayPal account e-mails must be the same. This restriction have been added for all new payers from United Knigdom, Germany, United States of Amerika, Canada, Australia and New Zeland. If earlier you have bought play points from your zGames account, this restriction you won't feel at all.

We hope that you are not scammer.

Hi administrators

I have sent you a message i need help with my donations to zgame for playpoints can you please check.  My emails are the same for login and accounts and zgames.  thanks

On 11/3/2021 at 11:13 AM, leerock1 said:

Hi administrators

I have sent you a message i need help with my donations to zgame for playpoints can you please check.  My emails are the same for login and accounts and zgames.  thanks

I assume the issue is solved already?

Hi everyone. I am also from USA. So I have bought 2 times same day (26th of Oct) 500 bon. I can prove the transaction from my bank statement, but I have received only 500 bon, instead of 1000. Could you help me, admins?!

6 hours ago, istinca90 said:

Hi everyone. I am also from USA. So I have bought 2 times same day (26th of Oct) 500 bon. I can prove the transaction from my bank statement, but I have received only 500 bon, instead of 1000. Could you help me, admins?!

Please pm me with your zgames account, payment method and transaction screenshot

On 10/28/2023 at 10:50 PM, jakeanders said:

If I had donated today and did not realize I needed to use the same email as my Paypal, what septs do I have to take to ensure I receive my bonus?

Please pm me with details about transaction