Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
robbybucks

Voting for 3 bon

Hey guys/girls,

I haven’t been able to figure out how to vote for the 3 bonus reward on the mmotop website. I click vote from the bless website and then it takes me to a website all in Russian (I believe) and I don’t understand it. I ended up finding the MU selection and the bless server and trying to vote for master and then it just takes me to the same original link. If anyone can help that will be greatly appreciated :)

Mate, whenever you acces the page try to translate it in English by pressing second click on the page and selecting translate!, it will make easy for you to register in mmo site and then vote!

Good Luck!

• Like 1

Yeah, also, you can switch MMOTOP page to English at the bottom right of the page. Not every line is translated, still should be more clear.

48a36e1cb849e0472e3c63cf68f08ee7.jpg

0feeda2c40425e163f3553f8bdc8edee.jpg

Thanks. 

Also, I tried searching the forum but it seems like the search button doesn't work. 

Is there a way to transfer Bon from the server back to the website? I was planning to purchase a VIP access and it says I don't have enough bon on the website. 

On 8/15/2020 at 5:56 AM, jenga said:

Thanks. 

Also, I tried searching the forum but it seems like the search button doesn't work. 

Is there a way to transfer Bon from the server back to the website? I was planning to purchase a VIP access and it says I don't have enough bon on the website. 

No, you can't transfer bons from server to website. Website bons can be only received through donations