Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
ducruby

Help me unlock the ducruby character

AND ducruby if you google translate Stripe is not QUE smart ass

don't ever say three stripe if you don't know what it mean in ENGLISH

You should remember that this game originated in Russia, the country that gave birth to communism. You are the traitor of the country, never returned to my country, okay?
  • Like 1

He spent a lots money on this game. Admin should do something for him. At least you should bring his character and items back. He wasnt hacker, it is not his fault. When you dont know so it not your fault. I vote admin bring back his character Ducruby

everyone can get BAN if you buy or sell item with real life MONEY or use CHEATS

AND ducruby if you google translate Stripe is not QUE smart ass

don't ever say three stripe if you don't know what it mean in ENGLISH

You should remember that this game originated in Russia, the country that gave birth to communism. You are the traitor of the country, never returned to my country, okay?
  • Like 1

no, this game isn't originated in Russia) if you do't know, don't tell about that

THAT'S WHY I hate communism and Viet Nam is one of them SMART HEAD

You should keep your mouth shut too. Remember you got ban by hack other player Account and banned by rule 8??

no, this game isn't originated in Russia) if you do't know, don't tell about that

• Like 1

You should keep your mouth shut too. Remember you got ban by hack other player Account and banned by rule 8??

by mistake ! because you cant get out from rule 8! dont forget that ! by mistake !

-Mercenary got ban from rule 8 and he still can open his account ok

by mistake ! because you cant get out from rule 8! dont forget that ! by mistake !

-Mercenary got ban from rule 8 and he still can open his account ok

I-ve got unban, because it was mistake)

But here isn't mistake... Maybe ducruby didn't use hacks, but he bought sonate's account for real money) this is forever ban

But here isn't mistake... Maybe ducruby didn't use hacks, but he bought sonate's account for real money) this is forever ban

OR YOU MEAN SELL IT for REAL Money in another website aka third party website :)

I dont think it is mistake. You hack my friends account and try to sell items. What kind of mistake is that? Where is the proof Ducruby doing real money ingame??

• Like 1

You should shut your mouth up and working hard to the old national restoration of Viet nam cong hoa ok!

no thks smart ass viet cong just like ducruby. Don't make me PULL the trigger on you Viet Cong :)

IF you come from Facebook in vietnamese community Ur so childish just like those viet cong don't think outside of the box and know what is right and what is wrong. But instead thinking outside of the box you think inside and this is why there's barely and smart people in Viet NAM :trollface: and ur welcome for teaching you how to get SMARTER Viet Cong

Edited by Jellie

IF you come from Facebook in vietnamese community Ur so childish just like those viet cong don't think outside of the box and know what is right and what is wrong. But instead thinking outside of the box you think inside and this is why there's barely and smart people in Viet NAM :trollface: and ur welcome for teaching you how to get SMARTER Viet Cong

Edited by 🔥BrainOFF🔥

I dont think it is mistake. You hack my friends account and try to sell items. What kind of mistake is that? Where is the proof Ducruby doing real money ingame??

Edited by 🔥BrainOFF🔥

If so, Mercenary is a crook and a thief, it's a shame. A healthy man should use his hands and mind to make money instead of cheating, so ugly!

If so, Mercenary is a crook and a thief, it's a shame. A healthy man should use his hands and mind to make money instead of cheating, so ugly!

You should read topic about my ban... And then you can write smth about it.

We may not be as smart as you said, but we hit your father, your grandfather had to take off his pants and run. The whole world considers people like you to be parasitic and to betray the nation including the American people, you should do a good job and stop talking bad about Vietnam. Good luck and do things that are worthy of your new nationality ^^!