Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
ducruby

Help me unlock the ducruby character

We may not be as smart as you said, but we hit your father, your grandfather had to take off his pants and run. The whole world considers people like you to be parasitic and to betray the nation including the American people, you should do a good job and stop talking bad about Vietnam. Good luck and do things that are worthy of your new nationalit

First of all check your grammar and then come talk to me smart ass student that use CHEATS and break the RULE :trollface:

First of all check your grammar and then come talk to me smart ass student that use CHEATS and break the RULE :trollface:

I use google translate because I don't know how to write in English, not knowing how to write doesn't mean I'm not smart, do you understand? My average income in Vietnam is about 45,000 Euro to 65,000 Euro / 1 month because I am the owner of 2 companies I founded. When you can do it like me, talk to me about being smart ^^
  • Like 1

I use google translate because I don't know how to write in English, not knowing how to write doesn't mean I'm not smart, do you understand? My average income in Vietnam is about 45,000 Euro to 65,000 Euro / 1 month because I am the owner of 2 companies I founded. When you can do it like me, talk to me about being smart ^^

HAHA imagine using google translate just to talk to me

HAHA imagine using google translate just to talk to me

I think you should learn to be modest and stop cursing your Vietnamese roots, only the unintelligent will do it ^^!

did you hold ctrl+ C and Ctrl+ V :trollface: . IF u do ur a actual NOOB and don't ever talk to me again. and you know what i do smart ASS viet cong. I work aat microsoft and i make about $230K a year and i know that people make a lot of money don't flex on other people unless your just trying to be COOL.Unless you do illegal shit. I know that ur lying about ur job just like Yamato trying to talk shit but i found out his facebook he look like some guy smoke weed everyday and he said what he do XD. And not a lot of people work at Nasa get paid 45K euro - 65k euro a month smart head.

did you hold ctrl+ C and Ctrl+ V :trollface: . IF u do ur a actual NOOB and don't ever talk to me again. and you know what i do smart ASS viet cong. I work aat microsoft and i make about $230K a year and i know that people make a lot of money don't flex on other people unless your just trying to be COOL.Unless you do illegal shit. I know that ur lying about ur job just like Yamato trying to talk shit but i found out his facebook he look like some guy smoke weed everyday and he said what he do XD. And not a lot of people work at Nasa get paid 45K euro - 65k euro a month smart head.

I think the way you talk is not the style of a talented person. I own a restaurant, bar, cafe and a mineral trading company. I never look down on others like you, because it is the actions of a minor. You do not need to answer me because this is my post asking for help from ADM and the results will be checked by ADM then answered, you do not have permission to do it ^^!

I think the way you talk is not the style of a talented person. I own a restaurant, bar, cafe and a mineral trading company. I never look down on others like you, because it is the actions of a minor. You do not need to answer me because this is my post asking for help from ADM and the results will be checked by ADM then answered, you do not have permission to do it ^^!

U MEAN u do some illegal shit and now u change back to own a restaurant, bar and coffee shop. And u don't even know how to spell Coffee XD

U MEAN u do some illegal shit and now u change back to own a restaurant, bar and coffee shop. And u don't even know how to spell Coffee XD

Haha, your imagination is so rich. You're pitiful, not everyone is "SMART" like you :))

Cafe is a Vietnamese pronunciation, okay? You should not catch spelling errors because I am using Google Translate, if you want to catch errors, call Google ^^!

• Like 1

I think we should not talk anymore because you are too "SMART". I do not have enough education and talent to talk to you, bye ???
  • Like 2

I think we should not talk anymore because you are too "SMART". I do not have enough education and talent to talk to you, bye

god bless america u finally understand and fck off my Dck