Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
?BrainOFF?

Мой форумный аккаунт под контролем другого человека

Заранее предупреждаю, что мой аккаунт(этот) на форуме - был под контролем у Sonate либо ducruby. Так как это старый аккаунт, я забыл, что он как то его мог восстановить. Так как админы - очень устают за 5 дней, что саппорт не работает на выходных - придется ждать до понедельника.

Так вот, с моего аккаунта были написаны на английском языке всякие оскорбления - заранее извиняюсь, но сделать вроде как ничего не могу, так как мой аккаунт находится не только под моим контролем

• Like 1

Сейчас же можно поменять пароль сразу на форуме и на сайте? Ну и от емейла поменяй, если конечно у них и к емейлу доступа нет.

да врет он все - ясно же что просто решить побуйствовать на форуме под предлогом этанияминяпадставили. проверьте по ай-пи и отключите ему тп на сме в качестве наказания /s

• Like 3

Данный аккаунт как оказалось остался с прошлым моим аккаунтом, который я продал. Но в итоге моим форумным ником пользуется вьетнамец. По этому и жду решения админов. Можно ли будет как то этот форумный аккаунт мне вернуть как и было или же просто мне создавать новый

пусть сенат бан даст тебе на форуме, создашь новый ацц....

• Like 1

Пошли вы все нахер. Ой это не я, это ктото взломал меня

Пошли вы все нахер. Ой это не я, это ктото взломал меня

один в один брейноф Дим)

Заранее предупреждаю, что мой аккаунт(этот) на форуме - был под контролем у Sonate либо ducruby. Так как это старый аккаунт, я забыл, что он как то его мог восстановить. Так как админы - очень устают за 5 дней, что саппорт не работает на выходных - придется ждать до понедельника.

Так вот, с моего аккаунта были написаны на английском языке всякие оскорбления - заранее извиняюсь, но сделать вроде как ничего не могу, так как мой аккаунт находится не только под моим контролем

This is the forum account of ID dodiqvlogs, it is saved on my computer. This account was bought by Yamato and then given to Sonate and then given to me, you should create another account because the forum account is associated with the game account. As far as I know you are also Vietnamese, why are you editing my comment and saying I offend others? I am only arguing against those who insult me and my country.

This is the forum account of ID dodiqvlogs, it is saved on my computer. This account was bought by Yamato and then given to Sonate and then given to me, you should create another account because the forum account is associated with the game account. As far as I know you are also Vietnamese, why are you editing my comment and saying I offend others? I am only arguing against those who insult me and my country.

He will not edit this post.

He is not vietnamese xD and no russian, and me too, how you are told on facebook group where you vietnamese sold all things for real money, which is ban on mu bless for rule 8 forever

You bought sonate account with real money, 20m vietnam dong, not 20m zen how you told xD liar.

He is not vietnamese xD and no russian, and me too, how you are told on facebook group where you vietnamese sold all things for real money, which is ban on mu bless for rule 8 forever

You bought sonate account with real money, 20m vietnam dong, not 20m zen how you told xD liar.

Hahaha, you are so funny. Account 152 Achi = 20 million? I can buy it for 2500PP equivalent to 50 million if you have such an account to sell me ^^!

Hahaha, you are so funny. Account 152 Achi = 20 million? I can buy it for 2500PP equivalent to 50 million if you have such an account to sell me ^^!

On screens in that topic you are sellimg MG Sonate 100 res 257 quests for 20m) so that is proof that you trade on MU Bless with real money) which is ban forever xD

On screens in that topic you are sellimg MG Sonate 100 res 257 quests for 20m) so that is proof that you trade on MU Bless with real money) which is ban forever xD

Your thoughts are like those of an 8-year-old child, so naive and adorable ^^! You should only cheat on the game, if the society that cheats, you will have to go to jail.

So you used my nickname to speak in forum. If admins would say that it's not possible to leave me this account, so let them ban this account and i will use the new one.

So you used my nickname to speak in forum. If admins would say that it's not possible to leave me this account, so let them ban this account and i will use the new one.

This account is stored on my computer and I didn't pay attention to it, use a new account and I will change the nickname for this account. This account you sold to Yamato and it's no longer your account, you should edit the title because I'm controlling something that's not yours.

This account is stored on my computer and I didn't pay attention to it, use a new account and I will change the nickname for this account. This account you sold to Yamato and it's no longer your account, you should edit the title because I'm controlling something that's not yours.

Why do you need an account on the forum if you have been banned for cheating in game? :)

Научите английскому языку. Ничего не понимаю)