Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
?BrainOFF?

Мой форумный аккаунт под контролем другого человека

Why do you need an account on the forum if you have been banned for cheating in game? :)

Sonate and Ducruby are two different people. Sonate has been cheater, ducruby just bought his items and MG character. Admins banned only mg char.

• Like 1

Why do you need an account on the forum if you have been banned for cheating in game? :)

That's my business, I have the right to do anything with that account. I see a lot of people cheating not just Sonate, and they all are scum. Hopefully some of the bad guys and frauds are humiliated, because later on, it is very difficult for them to teach their children to be good people.

You bought sonate account with real money, you were trying to sell sonate MG with real money too, you broke the rules of server) you have no right to use this account anymore.

You bought sonate account with real money, you were trying to sell sonate MG with real money too, you broke the rules of server) you have no right to use this account anymore.

I accidentally used it and not intentionally, do you think this account is worth my use? I am arguing over ownership with BrainOFF, he has no rights to this account, and he is the one using this account, not me ^^! Why do you always ask such silly questions, thief?

I accidentally used it and not intentionally, do you think this account is worth my use? I am arguing over ownership with BrainOFF, he has no rights to this account, and he is the one using this account, not me ^^! Why do you always ask such silly questions, thief?

so if you dont need this account. Let me try to change this forum account email and password.

It looks strange considering that both characters are on the same account

Ducruby and sonato was on same account because Sonates accounts was more powerfull than his own, achievment wise. SO he moved his bk to sonates (ex brainoff) account and got banned. I think Sonate tricked him got money and left ducruby just got ban for his cheats. But I also think he might made some real money deals. But I think he can get out for some amount of PP out. ^^

• Like 1

so if you dont need this account. Let me try to change this forum account email and password.

You should create a new account ^^!

Mojet ja chto-to ne tak ponimaju, no vugljadit eto iz razrjada: ja prodal personaja, a tot kto kypil re-name ne hochet delat i teper pishet vsjakie gadosti s moego nick'a. *bat, a kogo volnuet chto tu sam re-name ne sdelal... Tyt toje samoe. Nafiga prodavat acc + mail, na kotorom tvoi osnovnoj forum acc? Radi chego? PP/Bonusov? Nu tak nujno chem-to jertvovat.

Sejchas zaidet Belka ili Nebraska i skajet chto y kogo dostyp k pochte tot i papa.

Mojet ja chto-to ne tak ponimaju, no vugljadit eto iz razrjada: ja prodal personaja, a tot kto kypil re-name ne hochet delat i teper pishet vsjakie gadosti s moego nick'a. *bat, a kogo volnuet chto tu sam re-name ne sdelal... Tyt toje samoe. Nafiga prodavat acc + mail, na kotorom tvoi osnovnoj forum acc? Radi chego? PP/Bonusov? Nu tak nujno chem-to jertvovat.

Sejchas zaidet Belka ili Nebraska i skajet chto y kogo dostyp k pochte tot i papa.

Все верно. Так и скажу: у кого есть доступ к почте, тот и хозяин аккаунта. Если вы продали аккаунт, то и форумный профиль продается вместе с ним, т.к. намертво привязан к игровому аккаунту. Создавайте новый

• Like 1

Все верно. Так и скажу: у кого есть доступ к почте, тот и хозяин аккаунта. Если вы продали аккаунт, то и форумный профиль продается вместе с ним, т.к. намертво привязан к игровому аккаунту. Создавайте новый

Хорошо. Тогда можно как то мои посты все почистить с этого аккаунта? Или что то в этом роде? Чтобы люди не думали, что это я. п.с. поменяйте мне никнейм на этом аккаунте.

Edited by 🔥BrainOFF🔥

Хорошо. Тогда можно как то мои посты все почистить с этого аккаунта? Или что то в этом роде? Чтобы люди не думали, что это я. п.с. поменяйте мне никнейм на этом аккаунте.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Это уже на усмотрение покупателя, так как он полноправный владелец. И ему бы надо сменить пароль па форуме, видимо)