Load More
Sign in to follow this  
motorola16

robbed by fake EEEEEEEEE aka Maroon5

1. My nickname: BoXa

2. Game server: king 100x

3. Which rule clause was violated: scammer

4. Nickname of offender: EEEEEEEEE aka Maroon5
this guy maked almost same name like my guild assistant, without 1 E and asked me for borrow 1.5kkk zen 90b and 150 s, he scamm me
pls help whit this thif , i didnt make ss when i put 1.5kkk zen, when he asked me for borrow my account i was know something is wrong, i didnt not expect that someone would play such a thieft on a private server

i give to him zen from my other acc character Atan
pozyczka.png

pozyczka-2.png

Edited by motorola16

Sorry, but we cannot interfere with the gameplay.

Next time, take a closer look.

this is a common deception, you could ask in the guild chat or someone else. But you yourself gave your jewels and Zen.

Sorry, but we cannot interfere with the gameplay.
Next time, take a closer look.
this is a common deception, you could ask in the guild chat or someone else. But you yourself gave your jewels and Zen.

so scammers are leagal on this server?

nice support to vip member 2 acc secound mounth,

i payd mutch money for this server you can see motorola16,motorola17 accounts ,and cant get help

not nice

you recive from me 0 $ more

i quit game

BB :)

thank you was nice to play here :)

now i know why people quiting, 0 support

ban people for selling for $ items, and account.s, and do nothing whit the thiefs,s do nice rules

keep scamers on server :)

you can delete my accounts

with regards :P

Edited by motorola16

so scammers are leagal on this server?

nice support to vip member 2 acc secound mounth,

i payd mutch money for this server you can see motorola16,motorola17 accounts ,and cant get help

not nice

you recive from me 0 $ more

i quit game

BB :)

thank you was nice to play here :)

now i know why people quiting, 0 support

ban people for selling for $ items, and account.s, and do nothing whit the thiefs,s do nice rules

keep scamers on server :)

you can delete my accounts

with regards :P

You say so, as if we were guilty of deceiving you. We are not involved in this. We did not participate in this deception and we cannot ban someone for any screenshots.
You yourself have given your values to the hands of a thief and a liar and blame us for not punishing us.
What to punish? For deceiving you?
And so you were not careful?
For not attentiveness we can punish. Do you agree?

Do not blame us for your mistakes.
If the Server Rules are violated, then we will punish.
and on the money account that you donated to our project, it’s you who donated for yourself to buy a service or any item.
You may not have donated. We are not forcing anyone.

You say so, as if we were guilty of deceiving you. We are not involved in this. We did not participate in this deception and we cannot ban someone for any screenshots.
You yourself have given your values to the hands of a thief and a liar and blame us for not punishing us.
What to punish? For deceiving you?
And so you were not careful?
For not attentiveness we can punish. Do you agree?

Do not blame us for your mistakes.
If the Server Rules are violated, then we will punish.
and on the money account that you donated to our project, it’s you who donated for yourself to buy a service or any item.
You may not have donated. We are not forcing anyone.

and don't tell me about the rules, since you think that impersonation and stealing is part of the game, I thank you for playing on such a server, I have not voluntarily given anyone items, since someone has come to commit the crime to rob me, you should intervene and avoid such incidents.I play on the server, I sacrificed the game a lot of time, money and I can't count on help, I have been a victim of theft and the admin tells me that this is part of the game

I play on the server, I sacrificed the game a lot of time, money and I can't count on help, I have been a victim of theft and the admin tells me that this is part of the game, you disgusted me with my server, I will skip wide arc and discourage everyone, gre
you disgusted me with ur server, I will skip wide arc and discourage everyone, greetings
I 
I play on the server, I sacrificed the game a lot of time, money and I can't count on help, I have been a victim of theft and the admin tells me that this is part of the game, you disgusted me with my server, I will skip wide arc and discourage everyone, greetings
Edited by motorola16

it was planned, the thief knew my assistant guild, he started a conversation with me, he also knew about the things my colleague from the guild had, and after some time he asked for a loan and you said it was my mistake? I suspected a little that it is suspected for this I did ss, I did not think that I would not get help, at some point I was even glad that one thief would be less on the server, and here such disappointment ^ ___ ^

Edited by motorola16

now he offer me USD for my SM and laugh that he scam me,so fukin no rules here admins no proffesional,

maroon5-thif.png

maroon5-2.png

Edited by motorola16

It is foolish to blame the administration for committing a stupid act. If in real life a stranger approaches you and introduces himself as a policeman, and then asks you to give him the money - will you believe it? Or ask for some kind of document? We can ban that character, but nothing prevents creating a new one. Therefore, please be vigilant. The administration is only liable for losses that occur through its fault.

I do not blame the administration, I am surprised by the lack of reaction, the appropriation of more common property is a crime in real life and in the game, so in a healthy world the person who robs me should take into account the consequences of such an act, the administration should block all the thief's accounts and return the stolen things, this is the normal order of things, if you take something, steal, which is not yours, you commit a crime for which he should incur a penalty,

everybody who tells me what happened to me, calmly the thief will be banned and your items will be returned, and here such a reaction?
he planned it, he did it deliberately, he went under my assistan guild, he knew a lot about assistant also, he deserves a punishment for it, it is not something like that he dropped us in the item and took himself, he robbed me, he cheated, I lost a lot of stones, zen and demanded punishment of a thief.
everybody who knows that he has robbed me is surprised by the lack of reaction,

its 90 bless 150 soul and 1,5kkk gold ,

I traded with players a lot of times, once I sent the first voucher, someone else once, the first time I encountered something like that, everyone during the trade kept his promise because everyone thought that he would be punished for theft, and here it turns out that robbing others is nothing wrong, i.e. can I start robbing other players and feel unpunished?
I traded with players a lot of times, once I sent the first voucher, someone else once, the first time I encountered something like that, everyone during the trade kept his promise because everyone thought that he would be punished for theft, and here it turns out that robbing others is nothing wrong, i.e. can I start robbing other players and feel unpunished?

Edited by motorola16

I repeat: the administration is only liable for things that were lost through its fault. In the case when the player himself confided in a stranger and gave him one of the things - the administration gives a ban to the offender, but things are returned for pp. Because this is the only way to teach players not to trust anyone in words. If the administration begins to just return things to everyone who gives them out of stupidity, it will not have time for any other work. Even if a person created a similar nickname, even if he said that he is the admin / your gm / neighbor of your brother - ask for proof. Go to Discord, write to the guild, Skype, ask on the forum. The administration will ban the character, but things will be returned only for pp.

I repeat: the administration is only liable for things that were lost through its fault. In the case when the player himself confided in a stranger and gave him one of the things - the administration gives a ban to the offender, but things are returned for pp. Because this is the only way to teach players not to trust anyone in words. If the administration begins to just return things to everyone who gives them out of stupidity, it will not have time for any other work. Even if a person created a similar nickname, even if he said that he is the admin / your gm / neighbor of your brother - ask for proof. Go to Discord, write to the guild, Skype, ask on the forum. The administration will ban the character, but things will be returned only for pp.

ok thank you for help ^^ i try to get my jewels and zen back by doing same things, if it is legal.

So you gave him: zen, bons and jewels? From which accounts did you gave him bons and jewels? We can ban him for 1 week, after recheck