Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
CauBa

Endless farmers

32 members have voted

1. 1. Should we take action against Endless farmers clone?

• Yes, Please make change against Endless farmers.
    • No, Endless is fine the way it is.

This is a repeat post because I was told to create a topic in this section so I moved my topic here.

UlIIdn1.png

Old post can be found here: https://forum.bless.gs/index.php?showtopic=56327

Hello Mods,

Currently there are many players create clone accounts to farm Endless Tower to wave 53 for violet boxes. They did not violate any kind of rules, however, these players disturbed other players from entering Endless Tower. It is really difficult to enter Endless, sometimes at take hours to able to get in Endless. Some of us have tried to talk to these farmers, and they even provoked us by saying they are going to afk in Endless to make us wait even longer.

We are looking forward to your Endless update soon. It would be great if there is a reset requirement to enter Endless Tower to prevent these farmers from disturbing other players.

These are a few names of the farmers that people usually see that enter Endless

75lCPDL.jpg

Msorn7t.jpg

dodACBX.jpg

W0fHSaJ.jpg

yYqjzTc.jpg

Please feel free to leave your suggestions about this issue here

This situation need to be stopped. As you can see most of these clone characters is reset 0 so I think most of the time they are using hack or cheat. And my team as well as my friends cannot get in the endless tower and need to wait for a long time. Admin need to do something to prevent this behavior.

This situation need to be stopped. As you can see most of these clone characters is reset 0 so I think most of the time they are using hack or cheat. And my team as well as my friends cannot get in the endless tower and need to wait for a long time. Admin need to do something to prevent this behavior.

power of ur character depend not drom resets, but qwests!!!

Guys, so this is a bug with Endless Tower rooms. There should be more of them, but they keep dropping. Bug is under investigation, but for now is unfixable.

Ivan, thats not the problem, all rooms are working, its just people farming violet boxes with twins, all day and all night, its hard for real players to get in, cause its constantly full, with 0 res 50 quests chars that take 20minutes to kill first two bosses, some people waiting for hours to get in, people who work and play for couple of hours a day, cant be waiting on these farmers, make some kinda requirements, like minimum 20 resets, or minimum 100 quests, or do a different drop from first two bosses, etc..

• Like 1

On 6/30/2020 at 7:58 AM, krabiz said:

Ivan, thats not the problem, all rooms are working, its just people farming violet boxes with twins, all day and all night, its hard for real players to get in, cause its constantly full, with 0 res 50 quests chars that take 20minutes to kill first two bosses, some people waiting for hours to get in, people who work and play for couple of hours a day, cant be waiting on these farmers, make some kinda requirements, like minimum 20 resets, or minimum 100 quests, or do a different drop from first two bosses, etc..

This is the real problem, a character that with 0 reset does 50 or 70 quests without much effort is quite unbalanced compared to other characters, it does not make any sense. Obviously said character is the ELF, as if not the most used character for these tasks of macro farming with multiple accounts, let's see admin you can see that they are exploiting the game system as a result of this absurd advantage that said character has, over everything at the beginning, you should look at its composition again and let it require a little more effort not logicain the first resets, it isl that the character without reset can go to the more advanced worlds without hardly worrying about dying or doing harm to the creatures. So the problem also extends to the quest system, it is appreciated that you have had a quick response on when to change the Endless event but there is still the problem mentioned above