You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Pinq

K9Dragon 2.1

32 minutes ago, ROLSHTElN said:

давненько не кто не заходил сюда... 

как же всем срать хыхы)

я постоянно всё читаю, просто, к сожалению, тюрьма вне моей юрисдикции, ждите "Тюремщиков"

On 7/15/2020 at 10:02 PM, Pinq said:

1. Мой ник: grand
2. Игровой сервер: X100
3. Какой пункт правил нарушен: 2.1
4. Ник нарушителя:
K9Dragon
5. Доказательство: 

запнулся на 1 секу, прилетело 2 комбо в лицо, дак еще и после того как я упал он продолжал делать эти комбо)))

если вы мне напишите что тут нету комбо, то можете назад разрешать их -)

image.png.5a2675fd664985e7aafd5d0d25564906.png

можете всех этих ускоглазых чертей у кого ник начинается на K глянуть по своему новому "комбо логированию" 

I know many people who can play SM better than this kdragon guy. Because of your limited ability, you cannot say that he cheated because he won against you.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ducruby said:

I know many people who can play SM better than this kdragon guy. Because of your limited ability, you cannot say that he cheated because he won against you.

stfu

no one asked your opinion, noob with 0 understanding of the game.

Я так понимаю, раз у него уже есть какаято программа, где он может установить макрос, как он показывает, что там ничего нет. Удалить оттуда ее и записать видео, причем на видео видно там комбо вылетает даже без рефлекта 1 раз из 5) Скачал программу, уже бан ) Там все эти ребята RichKid и Olympus вместе с алльянсом в макросах замечены. У них там видимо целая группа въетнамская, где выложены читы разные. Так они и сделали себе демонов, ангелов и вингов целая куча за счёт цц. Просто не много людей кому не лень записывать видео.

On 7/18/2020 at 3:47 AM, Pinq said:

enjoy your ban ?

Lol, I'm not afraid of anything because if needed I can prove by video that I can do a good combo on my class just because I love PVP in the game. Lots of practice to get there, so.. eh idc what you say. ? , peace ! 

26 minutes ago, Pasea said:

As I understand it, since he already has some kind of program where he can install a macro, he shows that there is nothing there. Remove it from there and record a video, and in the video you can see the combo crashes even without a reflex 1 time out of 5) I downloaded the program, it's already banned) There, all these RichKid and Olympus guys, along with the alliance, are seen in macros. They apparently have a whole group of Vietnamese, where different cheats are laid out. So they made themselves a whole bunch of demons, angels and Wings at the expense of cts. There are just not many people who are not too lazy to record videos.

hey, watch your words dude. dont mentioned " all these Olympus guys" are cheats/ hack just because you see it with your eyes. Bring GM in to check every single person with hack/cheats engine detected or whatever it called. If catch who use third party program, go ahead and ban with no options to bail out. If, not everyone using it like you said, you wanna bet with playpoints? In stead of sitting here and spamming on the keyboard, you can go ahead and do more practice. I agreed that there might be some vietnamese even russian or whoever in this game using hack cheats. But i dont like the way you say " all these guys" here. ! just a bit of advice.  

4 hours ago, Pasea said:

Я так понимаю, раз у него уже есть какаято программа, где он может установить макрос, как он показывает, что там ничего нет. Удалить оттуда ее и записать видео, причем на видео видно там комбо вылетает даже без рефлекта 1 раз из 5) Скачал программу, уже бан ) Там все эти ребята RichKid и Olympus вместе с алльянсом в макросах замечены. У них там видимо целая группа въетнамская, где выложены читы разные. Так они и сделали себе демонов, ангелов и вингов целая куча за счёт цц. Просто не много людей кому не лень записывать видео.

Comments like this should be punished

4 hours ago, Pinq said:

stfu

no one asked your opinion, noob with 0 understanding of the game.

I am the top player in Vietnam and you said I do not know how to play games? Hahaha

1 hour ago, ducruby said:

I am the top player in Vietnam and you said I do not know how to play games? Hahaha

and who is vietnam ?

did any VN guild went on CS? do they do anything? no

so stfu noob, "top vietnam" hahaha

vietnam who?

13 hours ago, Pinq said:

and who is vietnam ?

did any VN guild went on CS? do they do anything? no

so stfu noob, "top vietnam" hahaha

vietnam who?

You should remember we played after you two months, currently I'm talking about your individual skills are very chicken. You lose to them a lot and you accuse them, that's a bad deed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ducruby said:

You should remember we played after you two months, currently I'm talking about your individual skills are very chicken. You lose to them a lot and you accuse them, that's a bad deed.

as I said, can vietnam players do anything on this server? ?

no

rather than use some hacks, macroses and so on ...)

go donate more money, u be happy. 

2 минуты назад, Pinq сказал:

Như tôi đã nói, người chơi Việt Nam có thể làm gì trên máy chủ này không? ?

Không

thay vì sử dụng một số hack, macro và v.v.)

đi tặng thêm tiền, u hạnh phúc. 

So, you can do what in this sever? Cant win chaos cattle and cry because you're weak? Poor you

Just now, depzaiketa said:

So, you can do what in this sever? Cant win chaos cattle and cry because you're weak? Poor you

regullar Castle Siege(main event of the game) Winner? ?

hm yeah, not enough.

4 минуты назад, Pinq сказал:

regullar Castle Siege(main event of the game) Winner? ?

hm yeah, not enough.

lol, you or your guild? What can you do if go alone? Increase point max vit and agi and spam tele still lose, haha, poor you loser.

2 minutes ago, depzaiketa said:

lol, you or your guild? What can you do if go alone? Increase point max vit and agi and spam tele still lose, haha, poor you loser.

won more CC than you have anyway ?