Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sense

Mana bug

Hello! I've been playing this game for 10+ years, but its my first time to encounter such bug. Asked around to some people, as expected nobody haven't seen anything like that. Have tried everything i could think of, nothing has worked so far.

About a week back I started to notice that every time i turned on clicker on my DL, it immediately started to use mana potions, even tho it was full, at rate of about 5/1sec. As it did that only with clicker on, I thought messing with clicker options (F9) would help, unfortunately it did not. As my mana didn't drop even without potions I just didn't buy any potions and kept playing. Wasnt too much of a problem at first while just lvling. But after some days I noticed another problem, for some reason now I didn't need to turn clicker on for it to happen. Now every time I use fire slash skill, it does the same thing, eats every last mana potion, while not even dropping mana by 1%. While lvling this wasn't such a big deal, now i cant properly go to the endless tower. As I pick up a potion bundle in there, i need to attack only once for them to disappear instantly. Meaning i cant kill bigger bosses, as my stats there are different and don't have endless mana. Haven't seen this on other chars, only DL.

DL is Sense 95rr, x100 server

Hoping for a solution soon, thanks for reading!

That’s whack man I too have been having a weird mana bug with my SM where my mana stops regenerating when using the auto clicker. As soon as I gain a lvl and have no mana pots left it stops regenerating by its self and I stop casting ? I hope we both find solutions 

ign: schwarr

LOL , Goodluck bro. There was someone found solution for this problem about change his point build. But i'm miss that thread already in local facebook Group.

I can give some donations, if that's the only thing that makes you do some work in here....................................

I have the same bug on SM; at a random point, Mana stops regenerating at all.