-Mercenary

king 4.9 ducruby

Далее заполняем анкету по следующему образцу:
1. Мой ник: -Mercenary
2. Игровой сервер: king x100
3. Какой пункт правил нарушен:4.9
4. Ник нарушителя: ducruby
5. Доказательство:

check kill/death him and u know he afk or not. This video only 47s not objective

• Thanks 1

Yesterday, I had a stomachache, I had to go to the bathroom a little, sympathize for me ^^! I think you're good at tracking my stomach ache, do you hire people to put medicine on my food? : D

2 hours ago, ducruby said:

Yesterday, I had a stomachache, I had to go to the bathroom a little, sympathize for me ^^! I think you're good at tracking my stomach ache, do you hire people to put medicine on my food? : D

@Повелитель Раков

твой братишка, тоже обосрался на ТДМ как и ты, срулец.

He was afk more than 5mins on tdm...  Kills he may got because of reflect on his set)  for rule, i need video with 30 seconds when someone are afk, this video is too long...

P.S. был вроде разговор о том чтобы поставить 2-х "видеосъемщиков" на каждую сторону ТД-ма )

Но так как этого ещё не сделали, видео заснял я, больше 30-ти секунд, по правилам.

И там ещё твинков на ТДМ заводять)

Наверное тоже въетнамцы ради фиолетика. можете по ИП проверит и их банить?

Edited by -Mercenary

насколько я помню, персонаж должен быть неактивен в течении 2 минут на ТДМ... или что-то поменялось уже?

Примечание: Неактивностью могут считаться: непрерывно статичное положение персонажа. Переход "туда-сюда" на пару шагов. Применение кликера в AFK режиме. Любой из этих моментов должен быть отчетливо виден на видео в течении 30 секунд.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, -Mercenary said:

Примечание: Неактивностью могут считаться: непрерывно статичное положение персонажа. Переход "туда-сюда" на пару шагов. Применение кликера в AFK режиме. Любой из этих моментов должен быть отчетливо виден на видео в течении 30 секунд.

Let adm check if I'm afk or not, crazy guy ^^! You are free to do stupid things like this while you are the ones who cheat so many times.

10 минут назад, ducruby сказал:

Let adm check if I'm afk or not, crazy guy ^^! You are free to do stupid things like this while you are the ones who cheat so many times.

omg... on video is seen that you are afk) so, it's enought, don't need to check that
say 1 case when i cheated) if you have no proof - don't talk so much) 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, -Mercenary said:

omg... on video is seen that you are afk) so, it's enought, don't need to check that
say 1 case when i cheated) if you have no proof - don't talk so much) 

Come on kid, TDM lasts more than 20 minutes and the video here is just over 30 seconds? Let's see what my kill / death number is and then talk, wish the bad boy good luck in life ^^!

10 минут назад, ducruby сказал:

Come on kid, TDM lasts more than 20 minutes and the video here is just over 30 seconds? Let's see what my kill / death number is and then talk, wish the bad boy good luck in life ^^!

4.9. In Team Deathmatch event it is prohibited to be inactive, as well as dishonest ways to get points are forbidden. (giveaway, agreements, game in 2 game windows, etc.)

Penalty: block of Character + Account for a period of 7 days * number of violations.

Note: Inactivity is classified when your character stays at the same place for more than 30 seconds. When recording a video, this point must be clearly visible.

P.S. players from my guild, who remain at the end of TDM, say that you was afk then too)
so.. shut up, and don't say anything) image.png.f6d1505fab1c56a88d52918c270e1519.png
unknown.png?width=631&height=473

• Haha 1

бан на год , однозначно  ! он выкупится 100%, но так хотя бы сервер подзаработает, на дурачке 

18 minutes ago, -Mercenary said:

4.9. In Team Deathmatch event it is prohibited to be inactive, as well as dishonest ways to get points are forbidden. (giveaway, agreements, game in 2 game windows, etc.)

Penalty: block of Character + Account for a period of 7 days * number of violations.

Note: Inactivity is classified when your character stays at the same place for more than 30 seconds. When recording a video, this point must be clearly visible.

P.S. players from my guild, who remain at the end of TDM, say that you was afk then too)
so.. shut up, and don't say anything) image.png.f6d1505fab1c56a88d52918c270e1519.png
unknown.png?width=631&height=473

You're funny, let adm check if I'm afk or not. Strong ducruby No. 1 sever right afk? I see you're just a kid, apart from cheating and jealousy, there's no helping this game develop ^^!

For someone who hates deception like me, you will never get a chance to accuse me. But you are different, a lot of people know you cheated but they have no evidence yet. Someday people like you will be banned forever.

9 минут назад, ducruby сказал:

For someone who hates deception like me, you will never get a chance to accuse me. But you are different, a lot of people know you cheated but they have no evidence yet. Someday people like you will be banned forever.

"That's my post and not real money, 20m Zen ok?"

when I see this, I remember how stupid and naive you are...

9 minutes ago, -Mercenary said:

"That's my post and not real money, 20m Zen ok?"

when I see this, I remember how stupid and naive you are...

Remember, I am not being charged for that, it is very vague evidence. I was charged with fraud by Sonate, only the children and the weak have to cheat. I never have to do that because I'm a strong ^^!

"strong ducruby, i'm a strong ?"  - bullshit

I don't see you at Castle siege, kanturu kore event, BA bosses) show your power there, not only on forum with words

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, -Mercenary said:

"strong ducruby, i'm a strong ?"  - bullshit

I don't see you at Castle siege, kanturu kore event, BA bosses) show your power there, not only on forum with words

Hahaha, I'm talking about solo 1 vs 1. I accept you 9-0 do you dare to play?

1 час назад, ducruby сказал:

Hahaha, I'm talking about solo 1 vs 1. I accept you 9-0 do you dare to play?

With your items? Not with these which you bought for real money from cheater sonate^^

23 minutes ago, -Mercenary said:

With your items? Not with these which you bought for real money from cheater sonate^^

No problem, it's important to me you're just a kid ^^!