Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
-MooN-

King / ducruby / 2.1 2.2

Как же он тебя убьёт с одного комбо когда у него 450к хп ?

mOON WEAR a set +0 no wing 4, and no demon and PVP with me in CC and lose and clip a video to tell admin that i use combo.ADM it check did not have any cheating, but I don't know why he asked to vote to lock acc. yourself. At this point, you should consider whether you should invest in this game or not, we crap. Today was locked once because the Mercenary dog denounced AFK for more than 30 seconds in TDM.

P.S. hey ducruby "strong", stuff rec your ban because there is screen in this theme where are showed that you use combo clicker(hack) in chat)) 

Read 1000000times servers rules, don't break these rules, and you will not get banned)

unknown.png

19 minutes ago, -Mercenary said:

mOON WEAR a set +0 no wing 4, and no demon and PVP with me in CC and lose and clip a video to tell admin that i use combo.ADM it check did not have any cheating, but I don't know why he asked to vote to lock acc. yourself. At this point, you should consider whether you should invest in this game or not, we crap. Today was locked once because the Mercenary dog denounced AFK for more than 30 seconds in TDM.

P.S. hey ducruby "strong", stuff rec your ban because there is screen in this theme where are showed that you use combo clicker(hack) in chat)) 

Read 1000000times servers rules, don't break these rules, and you will not get banned)

unknown.png

time ducruby post "123 123" was over 1 month ago.
Is it completely unrelated to this topic?

7 минут назад, kstork92 сказал:

time ducruby post "123 123" was over 1 month ago.
Is it completely unrelated to this topic?

This screen show that he use combo)

22 minutes ago, -Mercenary said:

unknown.png

You dare to bet me, if the administrator found out I cheated any day, I will give you 50k PP. If the administrator cannot find evidence of fraud, I will only receive 10 thousand PP from you. You agree, I play with you. If you don't dare, you're the one who cheat and trash.

5 minutes ago, -Mercenary said:

There were things in the past that were no longer relevant to the present, in the past he had lost 30k PP to unlock his account, what was the reason why he pulled out the old story to say something new?

What is more proving that ducruby in the image type "123123" is him now.
Can Sever change the character's name?

Edited by kstork92

8 minutes ago, -Mercenary said:

if you can take a picture of him type "sda123asdr123 right now" you can conclude, don't be so childish, look at the truth.

1 hour ago, -MooN- said:

ни 1 BK, кроме тебя, не дает комбо так быстро - я не раз проигрывал тому же монстру - но он убивает с одного комбо, а не с 2х за 0.3 секунды. там хоть все заслужено - ты же, в отличии от него с 1 комбо меня никогда не убивал(даже когда я был в своем бомже рейве +0), а стало быть твои отговорки про то, что у меня обвес хуже - всего лишь отговорки

Если вы хотите, чтобы мы бросили вызов, я сниму видео, чтобы показать вам, как я быстро побил вас со счетом 10: 0. Пожалуйста, держите тот же костюм и такое же количество крови, в котором вы меня обвиняли. Я также храню все, чтобы сражаться с вами, вы также должны записывать видео, чтобы показать людям, что у вас есть.

Самое милое дело. 
ПВП между этими игроками. 
И обе стороны весь процесс снимают на видео и выкладывают. 

Давай Мун, одевай свой костюм, заправляй то же количество крови и погнали

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Хочу провести эту дуэль, на правах того что я почему-то до сих пор ответственный в бк :fu:

Григорий уже постил, что по логам у 'подсудимого' ничего обнаружено не было. Анти

• Like 1