Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
ducruby

Why did you vote to lock my account while I did nothing wrong?

In a video of accusation not enough evidence to accuse, and the admin did not find me cheating on any point. Why can you ask people to vote to lock my account, so is the game fair?

MU.jpg

Дополнительная информация:

Посмотреть причину бана, можно в разделе Тюремный двор.

Вы можете снять бан за определённое количество бонусов, подробнее о выходе из тюрьмы под залог можно прочитать здесь.

Есть ситуации, в которых игровые мастера принимают решения основываясь не на правилах, а на нормах общения и поведения.

Вы ознакомились с правилами сервера

16 minutes ago, -MRACHI- said:

Дополнительная информация:

Посмотреть причину бана, можно в разделе Тюремный двор.

Вы можете снять бан за определённое количество бонусов, подробнее о выходе из тюрьмы под залог можно прочитать здесь.

Есть ситуации, в которых игровые мастера принимают решения основываясь не на правилах, а на нормах общения и поведения.

Вы ознакомились с правилами сервера

oke I understand the rules, but the behavior is not wrong, no one can prove the behavior is wrong, why make a comment "rec".
That's not fair .

1 giờ trước, -MRACHI- đã nói:

Thông tin từ:

Bạn có thể có Lý Lý làm cho bạn ở trong đó.

Bạn có thể có một phần lớn, quan trọng nhất.

Có thể có tình yêu với nhau, trong đó có tính cách của bạn

Cơ bắp của bạn

Он слабее меня, у него плохие намерения и осуждают меня. Администратор не нашел никаких доказательств мошенничества, но они проголосовали за закрытие моего аккаунта. Как вы думаете, это справедливо? Если вы дискриминируете вьетнамцев, вы должны заблокировать все IP из Вьетнама. Если администратор не любит нас, скажите мне напрямую. Мы с друзьями удалим все наши учетные записи. Как вы думаете, мы должны быть унижены, чтобы играть в ваши игры?

Edited by ducruby

12 минут назад, ducruby сказал:

Он ниже меня, он подлый и клеветает на меня. Админ не нашел никаких доказательств обвинения, но они проголосовали за закрытие моего аккаунта. Как вы думаете, это справедливо? Если вы дискриминируете вьетнамцев, вам следует заблокировать все IP-адреса, пришедшие из Вьетнама, вы не имеете права презирать нас.

не пытайся выставить все в свете национальной нетерпимости по отношению к въетнамцам - я против вас ничего не имею. но имею против читеров и прочих мошенников. и то что ты один из них доказывают не только мои записи но и скрины других игроков где ты пишешь в чат "1g2o3 1g23o1" - это ну никак не смахнешь на национальную неприязнь
ты пытаешься разжечь национальную рознь

do not try to expose everything in the light of national intolerance towards the Vietnamese - I have nothing against you. but I have against cheaters and other scammers. and the fact that you are one of them is proved not only by my notes, but also by screenshots of other players where you write to the chat "1g2o3 1g23o1" - well, you can’t dismiss it as national hostility

you are trying to stir up ethnic strife

(Máy dịch)
đừng cố gắng phơi bày mọi thứ dưới ánh sáng của sự không khoan dung dân tộc đối với người Việt Nam - tôi không có gì chống lại bạn. nhưng tôi đã chống lại những kẻ gian lận và những kẻ lừa đảo khác. và sự thật rằng bạn là một trong số họ được chứng minh không chỉ bằng các ghi chú của tôi, mà còn bằng các ảnh chụp màn hình của những người chơi khác nơi bạn viết vào cuộc trò chuyện "1g2o3 1g23o1" - điều này, tốt, không loại bỏ sự không thích quốc gia

bạn đang cố gắng để khuấy động xung đột sắc tộc

Edited by -MooN-

7 minutes ago, -MooN- said:

не пытайся выставить все в свете национальной нетерпимости по отношению к въетнамцам - я против вас ничего не имею. но имею против читеров и прочих мошенников. и то что ты один из них доказывают не только мои записи но и скрины других игроков где ты пишешь в чат "1g2o3 1g23o1" - это ну никак не смахнешь на национальную неприязнь

do not try to expose everything in the light of national intolerance towards the Vietnamese - I have nothing against you. but I have against cheaters and other scammers. and the fact that you are one of them is proved not only by my notes, but also by screenshots of other players where you write to the chat "1g2o3 1g23o1" - well, you can’t dismiss it as national hostility

(Máy dịch)
đừng cố gắng phơi bày mọi thứ dưới ánh sáng của sự không khoan dung dân tộc đối với người Việt Nam - tôi không có gì chống lại bạn. nhưng tôi đã chống lại những kẻ gian lận và những kẻ lừa đảo khác. và sự thật rằng bạn là một trong số họ được chứng minh không chỉ bằng các ghi chú của tôi, mà còn bằng các ảnh chụp màn hình của những người chơi khác nơi bạn viết vào cuộc trò chuyện "1g2o3 1g23o1" - điều này, tốt, không loại bỏ sự không thích quốc gia

You said I tried to stir up ethnic conflict while I didn't know which ethnic group you were? Do you have problems with your thoughts? The picture was taken over a month ago and I'm not the one who wrote it. I'm the one who hates deception and hates cunning people, which means people like you. I don't understand what happened when I lost 30k PP to change my account just because Sonate and you, now you bring bullshit reasons to denounce me while you know I'm not cheating. The admin didn't see me cheating but you kept trying to change the truth, what do you want?

20 minutes ago, -MooN- said:

(Máy dịch)

So funny.
Previously when you were in cc ( Chaos Castle) 5, 1 month you had won a total of> 50 cc matches.
You have earned a lot of bon and item from it, 2 days in a row you create 2-3 wing 3.
No problem until you step on cc 6.
You lose 1 person stronger than you. You denounce him, bringing allegations long ago to want to lock his account so that once again you monopolize cc 6.
If in the position of ducruby everyone thinks you are jealous of him.
Moreover, in 10 ducruby encounters, only one ducruby can combo kill you.
You have deliberately done everything to your benefit.

You see that is fair?
Do you still think you are superior?

Please review your personality, please

9 минут назад, kstork92 сказал:

So funny.
Previously when you were in cc ( Chaos Castle) 5, 1 month you had won a total of> 50 cc matches.
You have earned a lot of bon and item from it, 2 days in a row you create 2-3 wing 3.
No problem until you step on cc 6.
You lose 1 person stronger than you. You denounce him, bringing allegations long ago to want to lock his account so that once again you monopolize cc 6.
If in the position of ducruby everyone thinks you are jealous of him.
Moreover, in 10 ducruby encounters, only one ducruby can combo kill you.
You have deliberately done everything to your benefit.

You see that is fair?
Do you still think you are superior?

Please review your personality, please

funny enough; i feel like arguing with you is pointless you keep ignoring the facts and inventing excuses and insults. hence i leave you to yourself

5 minutes ago, -MooN- said:

funny enough; i feel like arguing with you is pointless you keep ignoring the facts and inventing excuses and insults. hence i leave you to yourself

what is the truth ?
The fact that you lose to ducruby and are trying to assign him violates rule 4.1 or 4.2?

while the system has not recorded any errors since he was banned for buying the "Sonate" account.

If admin / antihack cant prove its hack / cheat, its not. Simple thing.

Edited by ktphoenix1