Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
CauBa

Once Again! CC Cheat/Bugs

Hi Administrators,

I have found another case of cheat/bug in chaos castle!

My character: CauBa

Server: x100 King

Suspected character: 1eye

Date & time: I'm not sure about the time because my date & time is different from sv time, so here is date & time which I cut from the video. For concern, you can watch the videos

QcDBYxp.jpg

Let's go straight to the main point. So this player was pretending or standing in one place on purpose during CC time. I couldn't attack him at all. However, if I go far away and come back, I was able to hit him/her a few hits then it became invulnerable to the damage again.

Here is the first video where I tried to attack this player:

https://streamable.com/10hc1f

This player finally move and attack at the last seconds. You can see the name of this player at the end of second video.

https://streamable.com/1dv6of

• Like 1

I go cc6 for Achievements (Attend Chaos Castle 6), then i afk in cc and do my job.
10 minutes later I came back and still saw me alive and I killed him, I don't know why I was alive, maybe my character was pushed into the corner of the bug

3 hours ago, 1eye812 said:

I go cc6 for Achievements (Attend Chaos Castle 6), then i afk in cc and do my job.
10 minutes later I came back and still saw me alive and I killed him, I don't know why I was alive, maybe my character was pushed into the corner of the bug

Nah dude, I dont think the reason is that the corner is bugged. I pushed you away so many times, so if you was in a bugged corner, you should have gotten out of it the first time I pushed you with cyclone. Dont you see how far you have moved?

So much for a coincident where there also a player "afk" in cc and WON.