• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
-AnuBiS-

Научите бить Комбо как на Видео.

1 hour ago, -AnuBiS- said:

Yololo это и юзает )))))
Мы обязаны помочь админам перебанить этих петухов узкоглазых !!! 

if (country === "Vietnam") ban

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, -AnuBiS- said:

Yololo uses it)))))
We are obliged to help admins to interrupt these narrow-eyed cocks !!! 

Does it violate rule 4.2 admin? 

2 minutes ago, -AnuBiS- said:

We in the CIS love roosters) Why are you cackling ????I did not offend thee. 

I don't know about 4.2, but you'll have a minimum of 2.2. I hope you and your fellow cockerels will delete all the things obtained by cheats. Homeless people! 

Still don't have the balls to take the deal =). Pathetic. ??... If you believe in yourself so much, why don't you take it? Hey man, the deal is there. I'll record a video of me delete the account and the character myself, all you have to do is 1k bons? Why so hard?

If you really want me to get banned that hard, just take the deal. I'm still waiting for you to say "Yes, I accept the deal" on my Contractual deal topic. If you're right, I'll delete everything today for you. Admins won't ban innocent people no matter how hard you try. ???

Edited by Yololo

20 minutes ago, Yololo said:

Still don't have the balls to take the deal =). Pathetic. ??... If you believe in yourself so much, why don't you take it? Hey man, the deal is there. I'll record a video of me delete the account and the character myself, all you have to do is 1k bons? Why so hard?

If you really want me to get banned that hard, just take the deal. I'm still waiting for you to say "Yes, I accept the deal" on my Contractual deal topic. If you're right, I'll delete everything today for you. Admins won't ban innocent people no matter how hard you try. ???

You should try playing tetris it's a nice game.

23 minutes ago, Yololo said:

What's the point of having any business with  you at all? everyone on the server understand what a        you are and who you are. Do you consider yourself the smartest here?

Then I wish  you the best . Live in your little world of illusions. 

2 hours ago, -AnuBiS- said:

OOOOOOOOOOOO DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA lifelong dream with a cock to conclude a deal Vietnamese Jackie Chan, your account and no transactions will remove sooner or later.  Better think about what you will do after deleting your account.  Here you have a bombed clown???????

??
?  

Keep crying :D. If that's all you got, stay ignorance. 

Как так? У нас же самый лучший античит в Галактике...???

• Haha 3