Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
jenga

Excellent vs Ancient set

I'm wondering what's a better option. To help make it let's say the same set Rave and Kantana set vs Excellent plate set. All items +9, Excellent item with Luck and Additional deferense +12. I don't think there's a luck option in Ancient items. What do you think? It's the same with other character class item I think. So what's better?

Also, if you pick Excellent item, what options are to look for?

With ancient set u will kill faster , with excellent set u will survive longer. 

So actually you need to "build" 2 sets.
Ancient to "kill" fast.
Excellent to survive longer.

About the options this is complicated. Keep in ur mind dd ( damage decrease ) is a MUST option for all characters(elf/bk/sm/dl/mg)

Yes with ancient set u will kill monsters faster cause their options are for damage aka increase damage + wizardy / increase critical damage / excellent etc. Thats why with the ancient u will deal bigger damage.
With the exe set is really complicated. Remember also the combination of set bonus + buff level (achievements) 

I got it now, thanks. 

How about accessories? What combo should we get? I get defense against poison, lightning and ice but what do magic and ability do? 

Magic and ability - nothing... they are for crafting

Magic increases your mana and ability increases your AG. This is very important because some calculations are based on these values and it can increase your damage output.