Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Pinq

-GodSlayer, rule 8 , king x100

17 minutes ago, VEYR0N90 said:

và bạn không dupa và không sử dụng gian lận và sẽ không có ai thô lỗ với bạn 

Read it and think. Please use your brain

3 часа назад, depzaiket3 сказал:

i'm godslayer, but account discord gustang is not mine, i post picture all item on my country group, and someone who wants to resell it has voluntary sold it. Please consider

Everything will be checked. If it’s not you, then don’t worry.

Imagine, I take a capture on your items profile. such as this Helion. and then create a Discord account to sell it. then use another Discord account again to fake a conversation, tadaaa report rule 8 izi ban? LOL. The rules only work when they are shouting in-game with their name attached. This report is so 1 side & ridiculous

Very, very cheap excuse, one post after another in discord...for sure he has seen that!!! Didn't  report or said "be careful some one took a snap of my demon",  also i would never text to anybody things like stupid  dog, start selling all items and changing acc for my char if i doesn't feel  guilty. This guy is just 1 out of 100 who has been noticed for selling and of course he is scratching his head now how to escape from this situation - TYPICAL.

Nothing to do with religion or nationality, but simple statistic is showing since u guys let say from Asia start playing on Bless, a lot of shit start happening....

We are not stupid, most players been here for 10+ years and seen a lot of bags, cheats, dupe, excuses for million reasons just to avoid to be banned.

If you want to fair play - play fair and you will never get in troubles))

Edited by mirmu
  • Like 5

7 часов назад, mirmu сказал:

Very, very cheap excuse, one post after another in discord...for sure he has seen that!!! Didn't  report or said "be careful some one took a snap of my demon",  also i would never text to anybody things like stupid  dog, start selling all items and changing acc for my char if i doesn't feel  guilty. This guy is just 1 out of 100 who has been noticed for selling and of course he is scratching his head now how to escape from this situation - TYPICAL.

Nothing to do with religion or nationality, but simple statistic is showing since u guys let say from Asia start playing on Bless, a lot of shit start happening....

We are not stupid, most players been here for 10+ years and seen a lot of bags, cheats, dupe, excuses for million reasons just to avoid to be banned.

If you want to fair play - play fair and you will never get in troubles))

да заврались они банить надо и на этом точка !!!! 

Сегодня забанят - завтра всё на месте.

Так нагло продавать, через диск сервера ?   Да им или насрать на баны или глупые.... склоняюсь к первому.
Такие темы должны закрываться сразу, по горячим следам. А сейчас он уже раскидал всё...в таких условиях могут пострадать левые пассажиры.

Edited by ZadrotModeON

8 hours ago, -Vindy- said:

Rec

The problem can be seen here that anyone can clone and get my picture in the profile to forge sales information because i dont hidden at all, anyone can see it. There are so many cases of being banned about that trade, so I understand the consequences of trading with cash. 

Админы просто не хотят с этим бороться. Столько всего продают в дискорде; любой админ под видом обычного игрока может написать, что хочет что-то купить и потом попросить показать в игре, что эта вещь у него есть... И всё, неопровержимые доказательства. Но они этого не делают, значит либо не хотят прикрывать лавочку, либо ждут пока за них всю работу сделают игроки (как в этой теме).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To be honest. For once I agree with you there, that anyone could take a picture of your "Demon" and sell from random discord account for real money. And at the end you get banned for no reason if it wasn't you, i get it wouldn't be happy about it as well. But I assume somehow administration will find out was it you or not.
Hiding information and transferring your character to a different account won't help.

И опять плачет protez и его команда. )) 

Edited by -Lunar-
Я на И
  • Like 1

Protez, научи свою команду плакать анонимно в скайп Белке, как это Вы с LastHope делаете )) Играют вьетнамцы и играют. Что Вы к ним привязались нытики? )) Если используют читы, админы и без вашего наблюдательства забанят ))  

1 hour ago, -Lunar- said:

Protez, научи свою команду плакать анонимно в скайп Белке, как это Вы с LastHope делаете )) Играют вьетнамцы и играют. Что Вы к ним привязались нытики? )) Если используют читы, админы и без вашего наблюдательства забанят ))  

ты кто ? 

image.png.87f2ac8b8e35c637a052b3d065405d80.png

нищий подсос ? 

• Like 2

Доказательств достаточно.
Забанен дополнительно аккаунт, куда был передан демон и основа.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1