• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
minh1937

King/Ferran/4.3

me begged you?noob hahahahahahahha try again 

Edited by trkarry

guys its ok ban ferran np but no look all conversation? call rat beratta and disrespect me, its new topic call rat? its possible?

Hi, he start shoting me in Aida when im just afk, and saying all bad words about my guild and my mother, i don't say nothing bad to he. 

He is saying bad words about my Guild Master Francisco, and all my guild lol. If i get ban i want her ban too.

And just for curiosity, what is my bad word? I don't say s*it or b*itch nothing about this, and he just stop the screenshots atm he don't break the 4.3 rules.

4.3. It is forbidden to mention relatives and family in verbal altercations, in any context, and interpretation.

I didn't mention anywhere about your mother. Please show proof or now u are trying to defame me ? I didn't cross the line but you did.

no cross line? you call rat beratta, you did me begged you and ist false... nice guy only invent

vnquatinh disrespect all time little people... nice guy need friends?¿

Admins, i accept the part of i break one rule, im sorry for this but he start and don't take screens of all chat, and in the rules say: screens of all chat.

At the two times he take only screens of my faults and not of all of chat.

Remember I didn't call you rats, I said that "hide like rats". In addition, I didn't call you pigs unlike you call vietnamese pigs. Huge different.

For this rule, i don't say you are a vietnemeses pigs, im saying for vietnamese pigs. Stop doing bulls*it and blasfame about me

Please do yourself a favor that stop defending and take the consequences.The more you type the more you expose yourself how patheic you are