Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
ryuzakif

How to earn Zen to afford reset.

Hi! sorry if it's a stupid question,  i'm new to the server and by my 3rd reset I'm out of zen.

The only thing I can do right now are quest that sometimes give Zen because I can't farm any valuable item to sell in the market yet and the zen that drops from mobs it's not enough.
Is there any other activities that I'm missing to make zen.

I don't want to be rich just be able to reset so I can advance in the game.

Thanks for the help

Golden budge dragons can give you < fast > zen cause most of the times the box of luck gives you zen. Golden/Silver medals, heart of loves, firecrackers, ( cant remember any other at the moment. )
A good method to collect zen is using a pet (rudolf) , its ability is to collect ( auto-pickup) zen even if you are "afk". However the pet rudolf works as satan, meaning if someone attacks you it can and it will die. Also note that your rudolf can auto-pick up the zen of a specific range-area and you have to make the last hit to the monster so rudolf can collect it. 

4 hours ago, GATE13 said:

Golden budge dragons can give you < fast > zen cause most of the times the box of luck gives you zen. Golden/Silver medals, heart of loves, firecrackers, ( cant remember any other at the moment. )
A good method to collect zen is using a pet (rudolf) , its ability is to collect ( auto-pickup) zen even if you are "afk". However the pet rudolf works as satan, meaning if someone attacks you it can and it will die. Also note that your rudolf can auto-pick up the zen of a specific range-area and you have to make the last hit to the monster so rudolf can collect it. 

Thanks for the advices! I'll try to find those drops.
Is there a way to get Rudolf other than buy it in the cash shop?

If you can, you go to snowstorm devias and hunt the mobs, to get a rudolph i used the X button shop cause i completed quests and voted free so i earned abit of cash points to buy a rudolph but i couldnt really use rudolph when i was low rr cause the dude kept taking damage i believe cause of my low agility and so it died very quickly lol. Snowstorm devias was better option when u really wanna rr quickly. I also just recreate a few chars and do quests so i can get quick zen and like chaos for blood castle 

4 hours ago, DocStrange said:

If you can, you go to snowstorm devias and hunt the mobs, to get a rudolph i used the X button shop cause i completed quests and voted free so i earned abit of cash points to buy a rudolph but i couldnt really use rudolph when i was low rr cause the dude kept taking damage i believe cause of my low agility and so it died very quickly lol. Snowstorm devias was better option when u really wanna rr quickly. I also just recreate a few chars and do quests so i can get quick zen and like chaos for blood castle 

Yeah I'm planning on using it where I know that I don't get damage lol

Sorry for the ignorance but what is "Snowstorm devias"? Is that where the poertal outside devias go? what are the conditions to kill there?

I'm saving cash points to get one Rudolf

Snowstorm devias is the one with the portal on the left side, its essentially just another devias, but there are different mobs , i dont remember the names, but they give 3mil, 1.5mil, 700k and random golden budge dragons as well.

I used my Elf around the 7th or 8th rr, I started using her to go to snowstorm devias, My SM was too weak until I was like 14rr+ish if im not wrong.

I just recreate chars and farm chaos and zen from the quest at the early stages cause it was faster when the rr were cheaper. Honestly right now im at 30rr and i need like 180kk for a rr, I still use the method of farming chaos and selling for zen hahaha. Its better then the snowstorm and rudolph method right now for me. I usually start farming when im leveling up on my SM so when i reach the level to rr I would have like 10chaos ready to sell for 100kk for my rr.

18 hours ago, DocStrange said:

Snowstorm devias is the one with the portal on the left side, its essentially just another devias, but there are different mobs , i dont remember the names, but they give 3mil, 1.5mil, 700k and random golden budge dragons as well.

I used my Elf around the 7th or 8th rr, I started using her to go to snowstorm devias, My SM was too weak until I was like 14rr+ish if im not wrong.

I just recreate chars and farm chaos and zen from the quest at the early stages cause it was faster when the rr were cheaper. Honestly right now im at 30rr and i need like 180kk for a rr, I still use the method of farming chaos and selling for zen hahaha. Its better then the snowstorm and rudolph method right now for me. I usually start farming when im leveling up on my SM so when i reach the level to rr I would have like 10chaos ready to sell for 100kk for my rr.

I never knew of that place, thanks.

I'm on my 8th rr on my Elf so actually I can still afford it with the quest. Eventually I won't be able but I have a few bless/souls/chaos saved that I can sell since I don't have any good item to use them on.

Still pretty weak and reseting in tarkan but well I asume it will get better with time and knowledge

If you can afford to buy a Rudolf, I suggest you sell it rather than use it. If you're reset is less than 50 selling it for 150 mil is faster than gathering that. This is for the King server BTW.