Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
minh1937

King/Ferran/4.3

HAHAHAH, i don't say nothing of your family like in other post, and u do the same of other time, only upgrade the pic when i insult you but this time i take screens ?

One person ask for monkey, and he tell yes ferran online saying im monkey. If u remember admin i get banned for say pig to VNQuatinH, so now i want her ban.

Screen(09_14-19_23)-0000.jpg

16 hours ago, Алиса said:

4.2 rec

Obscene language is prohibited

And, what is my obscene language? Sama is my friend, we are joking and VNQuatinH like always keep in conversation and only upgrade the screenshot when he don't say obscene language.

All of you can talk with Sama and ask for me, we are friends LOL

Read the first screen, what Ferran write in the post.
It does not matter to me whether it is a joke or not, obscene language in the post is prohibited.

2 часа назад, boneferran сказал:

@-Z-L-O- you don't see the screen i upgrade? He tell to me im monkey. I was blocked last week for say to he PIG...

VNQuatinH Not say Monkey. 
sama wrote. 

1 минуту назад, zoltes сказал:

VNQuaTinh did say in a indirect way - the outcome is still the same isn't it?

The head jailer will decide what to do.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, boneferran said:

@-Z-L-O- you don't see the screen i upgrade? He tell to me im monkey. I was blocked last week for say to he PIG...

My gosh, learn proper English before you type. And the last time, you was banned for rule 4.3, not 4.2 by saying me a pig. Like srsly you are so patheic.

You say im monkey, so this is bad words, you broke the rule 4.2 too. Or the rules are only for other ppl and not for you?

@minh1937 Im from Spain, here don't talk English language. I talk, Castellano, Catalan, Euskera, and French...

So im sorry for don't write good in English but don't go for this bc this may seem racist

As ZLO said before, that is indirect, I didn't say "ferran is a monkey" i said "ferran online", unlike you who just straight up use obscene language. Whats wrong with saying "Ferran online" ?

Allright so if someona ask for puss* b*tch and i say VNQuatinH online that's not a problem right? Common, ADMIN don't have 5yo bro, its logic u say to me monkey.

Edited by boneferran

4 hours ago, boneferran said:

Allright so if someona ask for puss* b*tch and i say VNQuatinH online that's not a problem right? Common, ADMIN don't have 5yo bro, its logic u say to me monkey.

But you didn't say that, you literally said "You are more retarded pussy lier" . Is it obscene language ?  Is "Ferran online" obscene language ?