Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
KEPLAR

How to spot duped items?

I just got a question... I buy a lot of stuff on market and spotted than some of the people has like 1-2 Flame Condors a day.. when drop is like 1/100.. You don't have so many Chaos Castles as they are selling those flames.. also, 100% not from lottery, as it says on the screen - and you dont see those often. Played from the beginning of the x100 server and few months ago - maybe 10-15 people got 4th wings in few days, the same guilds (not a surprise, that the same people got sets +15+3-5opts and top ancient sets +15). Is it with the help of duping or its just black magic? 

Just surprised, that I barely can level up items +11 without burning them, and I'm not even talking about making 3rd wings (1/4 done).. Maybe I don't know secrets? ? or I don't have the 'right' friends? 

Getting back to the main question - is it possible to spot duped items? Or if I will buy something for 1-2k bons and will get ban for duped item - will someone listen for my cries in forum? ? 

If you work together with guild and share items you find , everything is possible.

Top guilds is doing that 

Looks like you have to find better communication with guild ore find frends

1 hour ago, musonsxd said:

If you work together with guild and share items you find , everything is possible.

Top guilds is doing that 

Looks like you have to find better communication with guild ore find frends

Hm, played from the first day of server opening, dropping all kind of boxes daily and haven't seen a single item drop or in market as they have on their backs. Not talking about making them +11 (cuz above you can go with bons). It sounds pretty impossible to get a lot of top items with 3-5 opt to make them up to +11. Also, how it is possible, that same people has flame of condors daily more, that you can win chaos castles and chances to get them? 

ANYWAY, I'm asking about duped items. How to spot them and not to get banned later. Of if I buy it I won't get it? 

Edited by Karleon

1 hour ago, Karleon said:

Hm, played from the first day of server opening, dropping all kind of boxes daily and haven't seen a single item drop or in market as they have on their backs. Not talking about making them +11 (cuz above you can go with bons). It sounds pretty impossible to get a lot of top items with 3-5 opt to make them up to +11. Also, how it is possible, that same people has flame of condors daily more, that you can win chaos castles and chances to get them? 

ANYWAY, I'm asking about duped items. How to spot them and not to get banned later. Of if I buy it I won't get it? 

There was no duped items since the server launch incident.
If they happen to occur somehow and you bought one with legal measures, for example for bonuses from the market and you can prove it, the item won't be deleted from your account.
How to spot them - several items have the same serial number

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ivan Nebraska said:

There was no duped items since the server launch incident.
If they happen to occur somehow and you bought one with legal measures, for example for bonuses from the market and you can prove it, the item won't be deleted from your account.
How to spot them - several items have the same serial number

Ok, as long as I am safe after buying it for bons - I'm glad ?  can close this.