Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
xyron13

Stats and reset bug ?

Hi,

So when I create a new character I recieve 2000 stat points for free, and reset is at  level - 293.

My old character (BK - Xyron) still needs to level up to 347 and he did not recieve a 2000 stat points at start.

Can you set Xyron's reset level cap to 293 and add 2000 stat points permanently ?wtf1.jpg.ba214b0f99ddda6bf9e017c209a94048.jpgwtf2.jpg.24148f57cf1c6ac21526fc84efe7da65.jpg

Edited by xyron13
  • Haha 4

These 2000 points are not permanent.

They are given in the beginning for easier start.

With each reset piece of them will disappear

36 минут назад, Dimania__ сказал:

*for easier first 10 resets, each reset 200/2000 will delete. After second reset, u lose another 200, so take only 1600. When u get 10 reset, u don't got any extra stats.

About ur level requirements. It's just dynamic system. For example that link for King system: https://mu.bless.gs/en/index.php?page=ratings&show=1&type=1&serv=server1

20 hours ago, Dimania__ said:

19 hours ago, Crаft said:

*for easier first 10 resets, each reset 200/2000 will delete. After second reset, u lose another 200, so take only 1600. When u get 10 reset, u don't got any extra stats.

About ur level requirements. It's just dynamic system. For example that link for King system: https://mu.bless.gs/en/index.php?page=ratings&show=1&type=1&serv=server1

Oh ?‍♂️, mama mia ! Thank you guys for your help, I thought that something was wrong, thank you !

Have a nice day. ???‍♂️

• Like 1